• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

With the addition of my new Fantastic 3, I only have one more issue to go to finish my top Lou Fine covers (Weird 2).

Thanks to Filter for selling it to me, and thanks to Kenny and Matt for bringing a former POS beater back from the dead.

fine-1.png

Fantastic books, Andy (to coin a bad pun). Fantastic 3 was my grail, and I managed to purchase it (like yourself) from another boardie. They're all obviously Fine's big hitters, of course.

October, this is a VERY impressive line up of funny books. Would love to see a large scan of the FANTASTIC #3 (before and after) if you haven't posted it already.

Nice work!!

I think Kenny posted some in the resto forum. I will see if I can find the link...

With the addition of my new Fantastic 3, I only have one more issue to go to finish my top Lou Fine covers (Weird 2).

Thanks to Filter for selling it to me, and thanks to Kenny and Matt for bringing a former POS beater back from the dead.

fine-1.png

I remember that sale! Super stuff Andy, well done! I gave up trying to collect Fox books out of sheer frustration, so I'm doubly impressed!

October, this is a VERY impressive line up of funny books. Would love to see a large scan of the FANTASTIC #3 (before and after) if you haven't posted it already.

Nice work!!

I think Kenny posted some in the resto forum. I will see if I can find the link...

Here is a before pic...

e7f8738e.jpg

fine-1.png

Fabulous five!! Each one a masterpiece to me. :applause:

fine-1.png

Fabulous five!! Each one a masterpiece to me. :applause:

Great books... That resto work is fabulous...

not alot going on with the few runs i'm still working on, so upgrading is my thing these days, and tho' not quite as much fun as the hunt for a new skin, it is still pretty cool.