• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,443 posts in this topic

My collection always feels incomplete when I don't have a copy of this book in it. Was very happy to make a trade with Terry O'Neil today at the Philly show to add this one back in the fold. Low grade, but I love it anyway :)

greenlantern1_zps69524ba5.jpg

Attaboy on this one too! (thumbs u

Always nice to deal with Terry.

My collection always feels incomplete when I don't have a copy of this book in it. Was very happy to make a trade with Terry O'Neil today at the Philly show to add this one back in the fold. Low grade, but I love it anyway :)

+1. That looks pretty spiffy for a "low grade" . The cover is in pretty nice shape. :cloud9:

+1. That looks pretty spiffy for a "low grade" . The cover is in pretty nice shape. :cloud9:

That's what I thought as well when I saw it :)

I've gotta admit, it's pretty nice to open a box from CGC when you know you have books like these inside.

TargetV81_zpsac7898d6.jpg

TargetV92_zps5d6b2aec.jpg

TargetV79_zps21d40298.jpg

TargetV74_zps08147749.jpg

TargetV68_zps22338cda.jpg

Wow, you're getting books back from CGC? That's amazing! (And these books are pretty nice, too.)

Having seen those before they were slabbed, I'm confident in saying you have the prettiest copies of these issues you'll ever see. The colors and pages were amazing! :luhv:

Having seen those before they were slabbed, I'm confident in saying you have the prettiest copies of these issues you'll ever see. The colors and pages were amazing! :luhv:

Yeah, those look familiar... :applause:

It was just a beautiful set of books I got from you. Great page quality. My only complaint is that there weren't more!

Those Target books are amazing! I was looking at some of those covers on-line just yesterday. There's still a few LB Cole's I'm missing from that run, and there are a few other covers that just look too cool not to own.