• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,443 posts in this topic

Gorgeous!!! :o

Thanks, guys. I just got a new large-bed scanner and am trying to get the settings right. It's not there yet as the book looks better than the scan. Pretty amazing copy and I doubt the Church copy could ever match it.

Thanks, guys. I just got a new large-bed scanner and am trying to get the settings right. It's not there yet as the book looks better than the scan. Pretty amazing copy and I doubt the Church copy could ever match it.

It's magazine-sized, right? That white must be blinding. :cool:

It's magazine-sized, right? That white must be blinding. :cool:

Yep. Right on all counts.

Why is she putting perfume in the corned beef and cabbage? lol

My mom always hated to cook cabbage because she thought the house smelled for three days.

+1

You were lucky. In my house we couldn't afford to cook cabbage. We had to eat it raw.

Let's just cut to the chase. :cool:

My mom always hated to cook cabbage because she thought the house smelled for three days.

+1

You were lucky. In my house we couldn't afford to cook cabbage. We had to eat it raw.

Cole slaw! :cloud9:

+1

Cole slaw! :cloud9:

No, just cole!

+1

Let's just cut to the chase. :cool:

Awww

+1

I just lost my lunch.HA!

The most beautiful, surreal cover image ever created, IMHO. Thanks to a tall and gentlemanly Texan for this one!

amf2-10_zps7486960a.jpg

Wow! Congrats! I'm very surprised he sold it to you

And it only took two years to wear him down.

I should be getting a few Marvel Mystery's from Evans shortly as I've been buggin him about them for years too! :wishluck:

The most beautiful, surreal cover image ever created, IMHO. Thanks to a tall and gentlemanly Texan for this one!

amf2-10_zps7486960a.jpg

Wow! Congrats! I'm very surprised he sold it to you

me too, as I am pretty sure I was on the "list" long before Flex :cry: