• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Ever get on ebay and just randomly look around until something pops out at you? Sometimes I put a random bid on something just for the heck of it. If I win it.... awesome.

I wasn't looking for these two comics but I thought they were cool so I put what I considered were modest bids, and I won them.

P1110228_zpswr5bz7xm.jpg

P1110225_zpssmn55rdu.jpg

Ever get on ebay and just randomly look around until something pops out at you? Sometimes I put a random bid on something just for the heck of it. If I win it.... awesome.

I wasn't looking for these two comics but I thought they were cool so I put what I considered were modest bids, and I won them.

P1110228_zpswr5bz7xm.jpg

P1110225_zpssmn55rdu.jpg

love em both.

P1110228_zpswr5bz7xm.jpg

P1110225_zpssmn55rdu.jpg

:o I'd count those as wins for sure!

I bought this on a whim in the Heritage auction and now that I have it in hand I kinda love it. Cool color scheme and the cover colors really pop...

flash44.jpg

Those white pages put it over the top, beautiful book.

I bought this on a whim in the Heritage auction and now that I have it in hand I kinda love it. Cool color scheme and the cover colors really pop...

flash44.jpg

Those white pages put it over the top, beautiful book.

(thumbs u(thumbs u(thumbs u

Nice. Not a book you see very often.

Picked up a few. Oh yeah, and my 9000th post!

My raw copy is restored so wanted to upgrade. Still not my ideal copy but it will do for now.

batman3.jpg

My raw copy has slight restoration so a nice upgrade.

batman5.jpg

How do I have three graded copies of this book? Oh well this one is nicely centered. I will post a group shot once I have the book in hand.

batman25.jpg

One of my favorite Detectives with Robin.

detective44.jpg

Edited by batman_fan

flash44.jpg

That really looks like a Jeff kinda book. I like it!

Picked up a few. Oh yeah, and my 9000th post!

My raw copy is restored so wanted to upgrade. Still not my ideal copy but it will do for now.

batman3.jpg

My raw copy has slight restoration so a nice upgrade.

batman5.jpg

How do I have three graded copies of this book? Oh well this one is nicely centered. I will post a group shot once I have the book in hand.

batman25.jpg

One of my favorite Detectives with Robin.

detective44.jpg

All wonderful choices (worship)