• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Back from CGC finally. :grin:

In the old holder too. (thumbs u

83a266314269197ac5cb9354242b16d89ce5fd41.jpeg

I was very surprised to see only 9 copies now on census with the highest being a 7.5???

No interest in slabs for this issue by collectors? :sorry:

I think it's a fairly scarce book and that's why there are so few slabbed copies.

I know I'm a little weird and like books that no one else cares about..... but I'm a big Everett fan and I'm a little stoked about this one......and it's pretty sweet shape for a 1940 funny book..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

AS85s8p.jpg

I know I'm a little weird and like books that no one else cares about..... but I'm a big Everett fan and I'm a little stoked about this one......and it's pretty sweet shape for a 1940 funny book..... GOD BLESS...

AS85s8p.jpg

Great book, jimbo - is that a file copy?

Everett :cloud9:

.....supposedly.... but, no documentation or stamps to verify it, I'd say it is......it has the off white PQ and bone white cover stock consistent with other File Copies....super color and gloss. I wouldn't mind snagging a File Copy of # 12 if one ever turns up at a decent price. GOD BLESS...

Edited by jimjum12

AS85s8p.jpg

You may be a little weird but it's sure not because you like books like this. lol

What a great comic. It also reminds me of Everett's cover on Amazing Man #7.

The look on the villain's face is priceless.... and he was doing everything by the book too..... regulation green cape, flying at high speed with the pit open, villainous googles in place, tommy gun mounted on the fuselage, complete with the crown of pure evil...... and it still wasn't enough. GOD BLESS...

I too love the Heroics jimbo, working on my run of 1-15 (I do have a killer #12 :cloud9: )

I wouldn't mind snagging a File Copy of # 12 if one ever turns up at a decent price. GOD BLESS...