• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Your Tecs have inspired me to post, just got these 3 back last week. Colors are great, just not in my photos.

IMG_9680.jpg

IMG_9679.jpg

IMG_9677.jpg

The lawbreakers was weird as it received the old label instead of the new. Called them about it and got some response about it being an odd size and getting the older label as they are still filtering out holders(really strange conversation). Anyways stoked for the grade.

Your Tecs have inspired me to post, just got these 3 back last week. Colors are great, just not in my photos.

IMG_9680.jpg

IMG_9679.jpg

IMG_9677.jpg

The lawbreakers was weird as it received the old label instead of the new. Called them about it and got some response about it being an odd size and getting the older label as they are still filtering out holders(really strange conversation). Anyways stoked for the grade.

I've had that happen recently, too. Although it hasn't been much discussed on the boards, it seems to me that some GA books are a pretty tight squeeze in the new slabs.

IMG_9680.jpg

IMG_9679.jpg

IMG_9677.jpg

Beautiful copies of AWESOME books!!! Yeah, that IS weird about the older label.

Back from CGC finally. :grin:

In the old holder too. (thumbs u

83a266314269197ac5cb9354242b16d89ce5fd41.jpeg

I was very surprised to see only 9 copies now on census with the highest being a 7.5???

No interest in slabs for this issue by collectors? :sorry:

Wow! This has been the hardest to come by book I have sought out for my collection (that I actually got). I want to thank a fellow boardie (I will call him "Mr. Sunny 11") for hooking me up with a copy. I am just grateful to be able to complete a group of books that are some of my favorites :banana:

DB4B0022-AB8D-47D9-96CB-BAC351A34B1E_zpssu9udqso.jpg

What a bright looking copy! Congratulations!