• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Today was a pretty amazing mail call so there will be several posts. This is the first batch of books that came in today thanks to @MrBedrock and his fine people. Lower grade books but decent color and solid copies. Works for me. :wink:

This puts me one book away from completing my Frazetta Famous Funnies (thumbsu

IMG_3859.jpg

Fantastic!

40 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Today was a pretty amazing mail call so there will be several posts. This is the first batch of books that came in today thanks to @MrBedrock and his fine people. Lower grade books but decent color and solid copies. Works for me. :wink:

IMG_3859.jpg

Comic book covers do NOT get any better. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

49 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This will be my last post of this book in this thread but the book is now in hand and it even looks better than I expected (I think this was my first time payment book ever).

Excuse me while I kiss the sky :cloud9:

IMG_3875.jpg

Great book!

Many people used to think that lyric was "Scuse me while I kiss this guy" :)

17 hours ago, podboy66 said:

Some Board were in town for our local con.  Really out my collecting focus but too cool to pass up.

Adventure 43 CGC 6.0.jpeg

Oh, yeah!  Great book.

On 5/1/2017 at 10:50 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

IMG_3859.jpg

Nice Rick! You really like to knock 'em out fast. Took me years to complete that run. The 3 on the right are my favorites. Now, to really be complete, you gotta also have WSF #29 and Buster Crabbe #5.

comfrazettacovers_zps48yo7jee.jpg