• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,384 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Love that Eastern Color Larson! It's the month after the Larson Heroic that I posted earlier! 

Thanks!

Like @comicjack pointed out earlier it was important to me to make sure one of the books i snagged from the Berk auction was a Larson copy given his association with the Pedigree. The Eastern had very nice cover subject matter to me, it was more affordable than going for the hero stuff in the auction, and it had the tell tale Larson name written on it. Glad i won it :cloud9:

12 minutes ago, sagii said:

Thanks!

Like @comicjack pointed out earlier it was important to me to make sure one of the books i snagged from the Berk auction was a Larson copy given his association with the Pedigree. The Eastern had very nice cover subject matter to me, it was more affordable than going for the hero stuff in the auction, and it had the tell tale Larson name written on it. Glad i won it :cloud9:

It was a GREAT grab and just the kind of book I like to see!!! 

5 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

THIS is a book that I stared at in the color centerfold section of the Comic book Marketplace issue featuring Jon's Larson article. When his collection went to auction, this was a MUST have for me! I honestly never believed that I would have a shot at owning it. 

Popular 57 7.5 ow-w Larson front.jpg

(worship) These are Stunners Frisco! Yeah, only made sense to go for the pair. And the placement of 'Larson' on this one :headbang: