• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,393 posts in this topic

On 3/11/2024 at 2:40 PM, Frisco Larson said:

Found a few random comics in a stack.

IMG_20240311_142414.jpg

Bravo, Jimmy! One of the rarest golden age comics!

On 3/11/2024 at 10:50 PM, fifties said:

Notice there's no price on it; they were give-aways.

I was aware of that. I didn't remember having one and was surprised finding it in a box, so I posted it. Ricky is just poking fun, like he often does. lol

On 3/11/2024 at 11:46 PM, Frisco Larson said:
On 3/11/2024 at 10:50 PM, fifties said:

Notice there's no price on it; they were give-aways.

I was aware of that. I didn't remember having one and was surprised finding it in a box, so I posted it. Ricky is just poking fun, like he often does. lol

Absolutely poking fun. Major Inapak is legitimately one of my favorite comics. All Bob Powell. Great Sci-Fi. And can easily be had in nice shape for about $5. We opened in 1990 and I bought about 200 copies from a dealer to put out on the new issue racks. Love the book...

On 3/12/2024 at 3:06 PM, MrBedrock said:

Absolutely poking fun. Major Inapak is legitimately one of my favorite comics. All Bob Powell. Great Sci-Fi. And can easily be had in nice shape for about $5. We opened in 1990 and I bought about 200 copies from a dealer to put out on the new issue racks. Love the book...

I looked thru it after I found it and it looked fun! It's in my "need to read" pile!  (thumbsu 

On 3/2/2024 at 2:05 PM, Frisco Larson said:

A World's Finest I forgot I bought! :facepalm:

Worlds Finest 36.jpg

Nice! I never saw this one before. Really surprised to see this idea in a golden age cover.

On 3/11/2024 at 4:19 PM, MrBedrock said:

airboy4-08.jpg

Poor lady. Well, rather her than me!