• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,448 posts in this topic

OK, these are not high grade, but there are a lot of them and I promised the friend I bought them from, that I would post a picture here...(after that, I'm going to walk quietly to the Comics Anonymous thread and sign in...)

topnotchgroup.jpg

jumbo.jpg

My win from Bill Hughes' auction. Always loved this cover and am very pleased to have this copy. Was CGC 9.4 and freshly cracked.

Ken

wsf25.jpg

Wow!!! Stunning copy!! :headbang:

I sold my copy last year!!! doh!

My favorite Weird Science-Fantasy cover!!! A Sound of Thunder kicks Butt!!!!

Congrats!!!

They re-did that story in a tales to the crypt on HBO I think. I remember watching it on tv and thinking what a kick story. Heck if I knew it was a comic. :cloud9:

OK, these are not high grade, but there are a lot of them and I promised the friend I bought them from, that I would post a picture here...(after that, I'm going to walk quietly to the Comics Anonymous thread and sign in...)

topnotchgroup.jpg

jumbo.jpg

YOW! Fantastic haul!

Should I try to wheedle all 38 of them away from you for $10 each?

Jack

(How can you make money selling like that? Quantity, my boy. Quantity!)

topnotchgroup.jpg

jumbo.jpg

:applause:

topnotchgroup.jpg

jumbo.jpg

YOW! Fantastic haul!

Should I try to wheedle all 38 of them away from you for $10 each?

Jack

(How can you make money selling like that? Quantity, my boy. Quantity!)

You can try...;) I DO have 2 doubles...but...$10? :makepoint: :makepoint: and at least you are charming when you do that:)

topnotchgroup.jpg

jumbo.jpg

Incredible! Fantastic! :applause::applause::applause:

And what's even better, is that looking at this makes me feel better about my own recent multi-book splurges. At least I'm not as far out on the limb as you are, Sharon! :banana:

topnotchgroup.jpg

jumbo.jpg

And what's even better, is that looking at this makes me feel better about my own recent multi-book splurges. At least I'm not as far out on the limb as you are, Sharon! :banana:

Well, Jon...that's a LOT of costume Jewelry and Glass and China animals you are looking at...;) (plus a few other comics:) but it WAS a big purchse for me:)

and thanks, guys:)

jumbo.jpg

I am LOVING those early JUMBO's!!! Fantastic shots !!

I imagine buying in bulk that that must feel very satisfying ... hm

topnotchgroup.jpg

jumbo.jpg

:applause:

Awesome get! Thanks for sharing! :grin:

Thanks Szelim, I love them...

Ryan, it's satisfying and expensive...but if you do low grade, you can still eat...;)

Jon, the trick IS :gossip:...Since I AM the wife, I don't have to ask my wife..;) and my husband notices there IS a living room only a few times a year..;)

Edited by skypinkblu

jumbo.jpg

:takeit: x18 (worship)

You had told me about the TN's but you didn't mention those Jumbos :cloud9:

Well done Sharon!

jumbo.jpg

Well done Sharon!

Thanks, Ronaldo...I was kind of in the middle of a WHOLE bunch of books...Wonder Woman, these...and I might be giving up shoes for a while..;)

jumbo.jpg

Well done Sharon!

Thanks, Ronaldo...I was kind of in the middle of a WHOLE bunch of books...Wonder Woman, these...and I might be giving up shoes for a while..;)

It seems to work out fine for Sheena.

Jack

jumbo.jpg

Well done Sharon!

Say it ain't so Sharon!

I may be a guy, but with a girlfriend who is a fashion major I have learned my way around women shoes. I just bought her some Betsey Johnson's for her B-Day :)

....ok I know the jokes are coming :sorry:

Matthew, I'm great at reminding people to spend money, just ask my husband..;)

Ronaldo, The shoes are a joke, I have a closet full, but you'll only find me in sneakers or sandals unless I'm forced...after seeing what heels and pointy toes did to my Mom's feet, I didn't love them anymore..;)

topnotchgroup.jpg

The Jumbo's are very nice Sharon...but those Top Notch are :cloud9::luhv: