• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,450 posts in this topic

My new pre hero Adventure :applause:

Thanks to Swapto!!

39fc.jpg

CONGRATS, Ronaldo! I saw that one when Ben listed it and it was my favorite of the group! :acclaim:

what is funny, since I have the books here, is that I thought about buying that one too...didn't even know ben was selling them yet

New addition (Air Fighters 2) :cloud9:

Wonderful Steve...just wonderful! :applause: (that book is LOADED on the inside).

I'd read the black and white reprint, but never the color version. Here are a couple of representative pages (pardon my camera angle :( )

52742-DSC00145.JPG.2b042e39d52fd2604b43d79429f1e2e9.JPG

52743-DSC00146.JPG.eabaae6f121f2b10232a76c503e6bc06.JPG

52744-DSC00147.JPG.94be659c0ed22500710ae1028b40e5e7.JPG

besides Moon Girl books, not a huge EC fan, but have always loved this one; saw it 'ending soon' on ebay and snagged it. love the colors, plus it's my birthmonth.

piracy6.jpg

I thought that was a very inexpensively priced book given how cool the colors and cover are. Great pickup! :applause:

Congrats Socrates; beautiful copy for 4.0!!!

don't congratulate him yet, I haven't decided if I am going to ship it to him :devil:

:sumo:

seriously, I haven't made up my mind yet :baiting:

My new pre hero Adventure :applause:

Thanks to Swapto!!

39fc.jpg

:applause:

that is one of the nicest looking VG's I have ever seen

missing paper on spine and splits, but does present GREAT....I was being serious when I got it in for Swapto , and I knew he was going to sell, I was going to inquire about it...too late, I guess :sorry:

Wonderful Steve...just wonderful! :applause: (that book is LOADED on the inside).

I'd read the black and white reprint, but never the color version. Here are a couple of representative pages (pardon my camera angle :( )

Wow, that Sky Wolf splash is brutal. The pre-code guys would love it :grin:

Wow, that Sky Wolf splash is brutal. The pre-code guys would love it :grin:

:headbang: