• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,450 posts in this topic

thanks folks...I know it is not a pre summer 40 copy ,but I love it none the less

a 9.6 1940 Fox book?? Rick, you can't go wrong!! :applause: beautiful book, man.

But it only has "off-white" pages. :baiting:

Amazing book! :banana:

After a year of getting outbid, missing out on a dealer site, then searching high and low for this book, it will finally be part of my collection! :banana:

Thanks to our very own comic_lot who more than kindly offered me the book once he knew how much it meant to me! Thanks again Bob!! (worship)

lf.jpg

After a year of getting outbid, missing out on a dealer site, then searching high and low for this book, it will finally be part of my collection! :banana:

Thanks to our very own comic_lot who more than kindly offered me the book once he knew how much it meant to me! Thanks again Bob!! (worship)

lf.jpg

I'm beginning to regret showing you my Larsons! (:

( :applause::golfclap: )

lf.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks - wish there was an #11.

Decided to stop bidding at $6k. Then re-read Wimbledon Green and decided would hit the auction with a crazy $9k bid in the last seconds to win it.

Auction finished at 1.30am London time. I fell asleep and woke up at 1.32am :tonofbricks:

Decided to stop bidding at $6k. Then re-read Wimbledon Green and decided would hit the auction with a crazy $9k bid in the last seconds to win it.

Auction finished at 1.30am London time. I fell asleep and woke up at 1.32am :tonofbricks:

There's a consignor out there that's even more disappointed than you are. (:

There's a consignor out there that's even more disappointed than you are. (:

true dat

Gary sure gets friendly with his enemies while he punches them out.

Great-looking book!

Jon L Blummer -- an artist I don't know much about. Looks like (from GCD) he worked on early All-American, Sensation, Comics Cavalcade, Flash Comics, Green Lantern, etc., sometimes as Jon Elby. Also co-creator of Fighting Yank and later ACG artwork. He's emulating Lou Fine here?

Jack

lf.jpg

lf.jpg

I'm beginning to regret showing you my Larsons! (:

( :applause::golfclap: )

Steve, you have created a MONSTER!!

Great book, Ronaldo, and congrats on finding a mini-grail!! The actual copy you were looking for no less!

Aren't these boards great?