• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

So it's going to take you, what, like two months to finish off that run lol But that's gonna be some amazing run when you get done :applause:

unlikely! I suspect years

I don't think there are any AMF 2/1,2/2, 2/4,2/5 or 2/6's for sale anywhere right now, nor have I seen recently?...but, when/if they do come up...look out! :)

DANG! bad news for the rest of us ... :tonofbricks:

(Rick, were you reading my sig line when you made that list up?)

nope, sorry, I honestly didn't even know...well, at least you already have a 2/3 and 2/5 :foryou:

the 2/3 is in comic connect auction :wishluck:

the Lloyd Jacquet copy no less!!

Good luck with that one ... its a very cool issue. First Burgos AIR SUB DX and a kick-ash Everett SKYROCKET STEELE story! (thumbs u

that is one of my 2 "must" wins in the CC auction

another little diddy...

amf20-1.jpg

Incredible book...Highest graded copy! (worship):applause: and, dare I say, undergraded hm

GE

(thumbs u

thanks...I wasn't looking for a high grade copy, just the only one I found for sale... and, pretty cheap, too, IMO!

So it's going to take you, what, like two months to finish off that run lol But that's gonna be some amazing run when you get done :applause:

I don't think there are any AMF 2/1,2/2, 2/4,2/5 or 2/6's for sale anywhere right now, nor have I seen recently?...but, when/if they do come up...look out! :)

gotta love the 2/2, one great cover

53288-amf2.2.jpg.98771a2239aae01234ba8364dd59ada2.jpg

Nice Centaurs All!!!! Rick has really been hitting the Jackpot lately!!! :headbang:

thanks...wait till you see my next delivery post in a few days :)

Standing by your mailbox?

gatormail.jpg

DANG! bad news for the rest of us ... :tonofbricks:

Boy, ain't that the truth! :P

:pullhair::frustrated::pullhair::frustrated::pullhair:

Everett started out doing great work and went up from there. :applause:

This is cruel, but...

I can't help myself!!

AMF_23POST001.jpg

Hi Rick :shy:

I can resist anything but peer pressure! :pullhair:

AmazMysFunnies2_3-2.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

:takeit:

Nice Centaurs All!!!! Rick has really been hitting the Jackpot lately!!! :headbang:

thanks...wait till you see my next delivery post in a few days :)

Standing by your mailbox?

gatormail.jpg

:cloud9:

Yeah, that is love at first sight!!!! :cloud9:

With so many great covers in the AMF line, I'll have to wait in a long line to get mine!!! :sorry:

another little diddy...

amf20-1.jpg

Incredible book...Highest graded copy! (worship):applause: and, dare I say, undergraded hm

GE

(thumbs u

thanks...I wasn't looking for a high grade copy, just the only one I found for sale... and, pretty cheap, too, IMO!

Killer copy Rick.

thanks...since it is not a slabbed ped, it is getting cracked...unlike DC's and timelys where I read them once and then slabbed (which has come in handy since I have to sell some of them) , centaurs are goodness to be enjoyed over and over...here is my twilight copy v2/8

twilightcert-1.jpg

amf28twi-1.jpg