• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

They're all great, but I especially love the HAUNT OF FEAR. Is it a pedigree?

No, I bought it in the marketplace actually. Really sharp copy and it was only $110! :cloud9:

I always miss stuff like that! :frustrated:

Congrats, it's a really nice book. :thumbsup:

A few new books in today.

totj18-1.jpg

Awesome books, and I love the bright colors on this beauty!

very nice indeed. here is some more l.b. goodness that i've been seeking for a good long time. i'm expecting some shenanigans on the back cover, cuz there is nothing vg'ish about the front.

thrillingcrime.jpg

A few new books in today.

totj18-1.jpg

Awesome books, and I love the bright colors on this beauty!

very nice indeed. here is some more l.b. goodness that i've been seeking for a good long time. i'm expecting some shenanigans on the back cover, cuz there is nothing vg'ish about the front.

thrillingcrime.jpg

One of my favorite GA covers! Well done Billy (worship)

No, I bought it in the marketplace actually. Really sharp copy and it was only $110! :cloud9:

I saw that... If I weren't broke i'd have been all over it. Johnny Craig covers are my favourites by far!

I saw that... If I weren't broke i'd have been all over it. Johnny Craig covers are my favourites by far!

Me too. He is my favorite EC artist. I really like the clean lines and noir-ish feel of his art.

here is some more l.b. goodness that i've been seeking for a good long time. i'm expecting some shenanigans on the back cover, cuz there is nothing vg'ish about the front.

thrillingcrime.jpg

That book has eluded me for years. I am still kicking myself for not buying the slabbed 6.5 copy Banner listed in the marketplace a year or so ago...although the Human Torch 13 I bought from him instead is almost as cool!