• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Took me years to finally acquire an Exciting 39. I finally pulled the trigger in the November C-Link auction and picked up the 6.0 (which I have previously posted). Unbelievably, less than a month later, I had the opportunity to pick up another copy of this awesome book. I proudly present my undercopy:

exciting39-2.jpg

I also picked up this wonderful funnybook:

Scan001-1.jpg

Took me years to finally acquire an Exciting 39. I finally pulled the trigger in the November C-Link auction and picked up the 6.0 (which I have previously posted). Unbelievably, less than a month later, I had the opportunity to pick up another copy of this awesome book. I proudly present my undercopy:

exciting39-2.jpg

Like 'em both Josh, but this one is just :luhv:

man, this one must've been graded during a "tight" cycle at cgc--how this mid-grade beaut got a 1.8 is beyond me. anyway, it's my good fortune that let me get into it at a low-grade price. thanks to a boardie for getting me down to only 2 rivet planets to go.

planet4.jpg

Scan001-1.jpg

Congrats (thumbs u The interior work in that book is awesome!

Too bad the cover is boring. :eyeroll:

I just upgraded my Superboy 21 to this copy. This is one of the toughest issues in the run. Census highest is a 6.5 lol

still need two issues to complete the series:

sb21cgc.jpg

Congrats Danny, that's a beautiful copy. :applause:

man, this one must've been graded during a "tight" cycle at cgc--how this mid-grade beaut got a 1.8 is beyond me. anyway, it's my good fortune that let me get into it at a low-grade price. thanks to a boardie for getting me down to only 2 rivet planets to go.

planet4.jpg

You're lucky I let you have this one, geek. :baiting:

planet4.jpg

thanks, pal.

planet4.jpg

thanks, pal.

You're welcome, PAL. ;):hi:

exciting39-2.jpg

Like 'em both Josh, but this one is just :luhv:

Thanks. Im still on :cloud9:

just one rivet book to go--who wants to see that 1-22 run complete? whoever you are, p.m. me a holdays price on a planet 8.

planet17.jpg

Sweet....nice book. Now that you're almost done, I'll start filling in my runs.

just one rivet book to go--who wants to see that 1-22 run complete? whoever you are, p.m. me a holdays price on a planet 8.

planet17.jpg

Now that's a cool cover. :applause: Monsters ,Rayguns & a beautiful Dame , what's not to like. :grin: Those early Planets have awesome covers..you can see why they have always been sought after.