• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Ultra HG OO Collection - The USAF Mildenhall Collection!!!

1,173 posts in this topic

People, thanks for another great evening! You guys rock! 893applaud-thumb.gif

About twenty more Marvels tomorrow night, then a couple of days' break whilst I process the next box.

Everyone who's won something, don't fret about paying right now...wait until I've posted the last of this box tomorrow, and run a list of what's left, and then I'll contact you with total to date. No problems with running a tab! thumbsup2.gif

Finally, I now have over 100 'want lists' and will have to deal with this issue. I'm giving it some thought overnight and will post in this thread how we're going to deal with this, 'kay?

Anyhoo...it's almost 3.00am here, I'm 893censored-thumb.gif knackered, and my wife's a babe....I'm off to the sack, but thanks again! yay.gif

People, thanks for another great evening! You guys rock! 893applaud-thumb.gif

About twenty more Marvels tomorrow night, then a couple of days' break whilst I process the next box.

Everyone who's won something, don't fret about paying right now...wait until I've posted the last of this box tomorrow, and run a list of what's left, and then I'll contact you with total to date. No problems with running a tab! thumbsup2.gif

Finally, I now have over 100 'want lists' and will have to deal with this issue. I'm giving it some thought overnight and will post in this thread how we're going to deal with this, 'kay?

Anyhoo...it's almost 3.00am here, I'm 893censored-thumb.gif knackered, and my wife's a babe....I'm off to the sack, but thanks again! yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Now I can get away from the computer....