• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman 238

9 posts in this topic

Anyone tracking prices on this issue?

I've been checking ebay lately - and there is a 9.2 on right now going for $71.01 with almost 2 days left. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2185368649&category=17082

There are 3 that have are 9.4 that sold between $70 and $100. Sold 238's

So the question is - what should a 9.6white pages go for?

I've got one I think I want to sell, but I am curious if anyone has tracked what 9.6s have been going for.

I got my 9.2 on eBay a few months back for like 45 bucks...... I really want to up grade cause my copy just looks damn ugly!! Don't even know how it got a 9.2!! looks more like a 8.5 at best!! With 2 spine stress, fuzzy corners, and the worst of all they cut the comic like !! 893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

Anyways..... You wanna sell your 9.6 for $135 shipped? LKM dude... smile.gif

I think this comic definitely has legs... strong suspect for a role in the third Spidey movie...I've heard rumours that Felicia Hardy (Black Cat) will make an appearance in Spidey #3 and will make Harry go gaga making him into the Hobgoblin...

Of course all 80's hoarders are hoping this is more than a rumour smile.gif

in the meantime...

Spidey238.jpg

thats what I got...only not red label.

But I do have a red label Spidey 252.....................................

BTW - I'll hold on to it for now, thanks though, Punisher.