• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead 2nd prints

56 posts in this topic

Well, I ordered the three raw copies when I got back in town last night, and today they are listed as "waiting for inventory" on DF's site when I check the order status. According to DF, "waiting for inventory" means backorder....

I emailed them to find out what the scoop is, and they haven't gotten back to me yet. I hope I didn't miss out because of being out of town. Once I saw that I may be out of luck on the raw variants, I had the order the CGC 9.8, which is still "processing," so hopefully I'll at least get that one. If they are actually out of the variant cover altogether, any chance I might be able to buy one of your extras flowerred.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif Oh, and thanks for the welcome back laugh.gif

How do I see the status of my order confused-smiley-013.gif

As long as you didn't pay with paypal....just log in at dynamicforcesDOTcom and click on "my account" at the top thumbsup2.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Well, I ordered the three raw copies when I got back in town last night, and today they are listed as "waiting for inventory" on DF's site when I check the order status. According to DF, "waiting for inventory" means backorder....

I emailed them to find out what the scoop is, and they haven't gotten back to me yet. I hope I didn't miss out because of being out of town. Once I saw that I may be out of luck on the raw variants, I had the order the CGC 9.8, which is still "processing," so hopefully I'll at least get that one. If they are actually out of the variant cover altogether, any chance I might be able to buy one of your extras flowerred.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif Oh, and thanks for the welcome back laugh.gif

How do I see the status of my order confused-smiley-013.gif

As long as you didn't pay with paypal....just log in at dynamicforcesDOTcom and click on "my account" at the top thumbsup2.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Well, I take it that means you paid with paypal? In order to check the status, you need to either call or email them crazy.gif

So I called to check on my order and they stated the following:

1) They havn't mailed any out yet, but should start sending them out this week.

2) Havn't sent any to CGC yet.

3) Retailers can only order through DF as well and get them at the same price ($14.99).... so you're going to be seeing a premium on these when they hit your LCS and shows.

4) There's no max order limit on these. So, get em now while they're available.

There still seems to be plenty left because I even added one more copy onto my order. But after the Newsarama article, they're probably going to disappear quickly.

3) Retailors can only order through DF as well and get them at the same price ($14.99).... so you're going to be seeing a premium on these when they hit your LCS and shows.

There still seems to be plenty left because I even added one more copy onto my order. But after the Newsarama article, they're probably going to disappear quickly.

Cool, thanks for the info thumbsup2.gif

If there really are only 3000 of these, I expect these to go pretty fast.

Also, if they haven't sent any to CGC yet (like they claim), our raw copies should not be pre-screen rejects 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

3) Retailors can only order through DF as well and get them at the same price ($14.99).... so you're going to be seeing a premium on these when they hit your LCS and shows.

Also, if they haven't sent any to CGC yet (like they claim), our raw copies should not be pre-screen rejects 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

But then that means our 9.8s were pre-orders confused.gif

Ewwww....yeah, so we're not likely to see those anytime soon 893censored-thumb.gif

Ewwww....yeah, so we're not likely to see those anytime soon 893censored-thumb.gif

893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

I called them again to make a change on my shipping address and I asked about the CGC's for you.

They did confirm that the CGC's are pre-orders. They're sending them out to CGC in about a week or two. They figured that they will then get them back in about 3 to 4 weeks. And then they have to process them and ship them out. I didn't ask how many they were sending to them. That would've been a good question.

I called them again to make a change on my shipping address and I asked about the CGC's for you.

They did confirm that the CGC's are pre-orders. They're sending them out to CGC in about a week or two. They figured that they will then get them back in about 3 to 4 weeks. And then they have to process them and ship them out. I didn't ask how many they were sending to them. That would've been a good question.

Well, thanks so much for asking 893applaud-thumb.gif

Sucks that we'll have to wait a month for these though.... crazy.gif

If I get my raw copies in a timely fashion and at least one of them looks 9.6/9.8, I'll probably cancel my order for the 9.8. That should be easy enough to do since they don't charge your credit card until the order actually ships thumbsup2.gif

Are the 2nd prints of #7 & 8 hard to find, my LCS has about 4 of each for about cover?

Just from my experience (for what it's worth 27_laughing.gif) these second prints are not nearly as rare.

I've seen tons and tons of both of these, and they seem to be much more plentiful than the first printings, which I'm fairly certain is not the case with #2 and its second printing thumbsup2.gif I would be willing to bet that the numbers for #2 second print are VERY low

Are the 2nd prints of #7 & 8 hard to find, my LCS has about 4 of each for about cover?

Just from my experience (for what it's worth 27_laughing.gif) these second prints are not nearly as rare.

I've seen tons and tons of both of these, and they seem to be much more plentiful than the first printings, which I'm fairly certain is not the case with #2 and its second printing thumbsup2.gif I would be willing to bet that the numbers for #2 second print are VERY low

news.gif I finally posted pics/info of Issue #2 second print in the

"Just wanted to share some of my Walking Dead Collection" thread thumbsup2.gif