• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer #1 & #2 (Price Reduction !!!!)

16 posts in this topic

Up for sale are my 2 and only copies of Silver Surfer. As per usual, takeit.gif does the trick. news.gifPrice = $275.00 + shipping news.gif893whatthe.gif Last day then they are gone!!!

Check out the Guide and GPA on these books. They are starting to move!!! headbang.gif And they aren't offered in this type of grade too often. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Silver #1 ( VF -) with Off white pages. Beautiful copy!!! The scan does not represent the book as it shows in person. There are no spine splits or wear to this square bound spine. Only thing keeping this from the VF range or better is the crease to the upper right corner. Book is tight and flat.

Silver #2 (VF + ) with Off white to White pages. This is an absolute incredible copy!!! Essentially flawless.. perfect spine.. again.. no splits or wear along the edge. No impact dents. One color breaking spine tick as you can see. Amazing copy!!!

th_SS1Front.jpgth_SS1Back.jpg

th_SS2Front.jpgth_SS2Back.jpg

Last one this morning... saddens me to put up

Iron Man #55 ( 1st app. of Thanos ) and breaks my run frown.gif

Grade: Very Fine - with cream/off-white pages

$70.00 shipped to your door

thumbsup2.gif

th_IronMan55Front.jpgth_IronMan55Back.jpg

Is the grade VF or VF-?

Not sure if that's a dash or a minus sign. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Nice...

gossip.gif downgrading my own copies, I don't need VFs of these

Are you selling your VF copies of 121 and 122. confused-smiley-013.gif

flowerred.gif

Probably grin.gif

But someone has dibs on my raw #122 in VF.... sorry.gif

My #121 is CGC 7.5.

Only snag is that shipping-cost to the US from my part of the world is ridiculous frown.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Nice...

gossip.gif downgrading my own copies, I don't need VFs of these

Are you selling your VF copies of 121 and 122. confused-smiley-013.gif

flowerred.gif

Probably grin.gif

But someone has dibs on my raw #122 in VF.... sorry.gif

My #121 is CGC 7.5.

Only snag is that shipping-cost to the US from my part of the world is ridiculous frown.gif

Thanks,

I forgot how much shipping might be from your part of the world and I'm looking for raw copies, but would consider CGC copies. Nice pick up. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif