• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

At least 3 rows deep x 7 high x 5 long boxes per section x at least 3 shelves :P:o is what 315+ long boxes. How many books can you fit in a long box?

I think a better question is is that room (warehouse) climate controlled?

hm That's the first thing that popped in my head. But it's nothing a large AC unit couldn't handle so as long as there's something, then you're ok.

That is why al lthe best stuff is locked away i nthe office until the CC is taken care of, and probably even afterward for security. :gossip:

Any more if I have more then 4 half boxes I start to feel twitchy. If I had that many, I'd be hanging by the neck over the edge of a bridge! :o

Actually 4 boxes would be nice to be down too at some point. Just 4 really good boxes.... :devil:

I agree with you shiverbones. I have expand my collection to about 10 boxes and I keep looking for stuff to sell to keep it manageable. But regardless, it sure would be fun to go diving into a collection that big. Think of all the hiding treasures you'd fine. (thumbs u

It was even fun for me to rummage around in there, while we were building and putting them away on the shelves.

If you wll notice these is an aisle at the barely visable which is still full of pallets. You can just make out the pallet jack. That aisle has 4 full pallets of unsorted boxes. doh!

Next summer I might be ready to dig through those... :cloud9:

Here's a look at my studio/comic room at my new house...a little messy...

cr1.jpg

cr4.jpg

nice, but I don't see our new force exclusive Future Burns set displayed anywhere ? (shrug)

gator

Yikes, that bed looks pretty scary for any potential female visitor (that headboard screams "concussion!"). Not to mention the electrical outlet right there!

Umm yeah, reality check. Females? Visitor? That Room? Yeah, I'll get back to you in another reality on that.

:makepoint:

In my experiences, all the chicks I have had over don't mind my room and that bed has been the venue for a lot of good times... :cloud9:

But Rosy and her 5 sisters don't count, neither does movie night. :baiting:

Yikes, that bed looks pretty scary for any potential female visitor (that headboard screams "concussion!"). Not to mention the electrical outlet right there!

Umm yeah, reality check. Females? Visitor? That Room? Yeah, I'll get back to you in another reality on that.

In my experiences, all the chicks I have had over don't mind my room and that bed has been the venue for a lot of good times... :cloud9:

lol(worship)

lol(worship)

Couldn't resist. :signfunny:

Actually, that's not a Superman poster, rather a full-fledged original painting a friend created for me.

Thanks for the toy store comment. I designed it to mimic a toy store and even used slatwall, fixtures and supplies purchased from a local store that went out of business.

:)

Actually, that's not a Superman poster, rather a full-fledged original painting a friend created for me.

Thanks for the toy store comment. I designed it to mimic a toy store and even used slatwall, fixtures and supplies purchased from a local store that went out of business.

:)

Very impressive! Nice job.

Great Supes painting and very well organized collection. I used to have a pretty healthy vintage toy collection (vintage meaning 80's) but slowly it disappeared. Transformers went first, then GI Joe, then Starcom, then Star Wars, then Robotech, then went all of my autographed sports memorabilia and now my wife and daughters have stuck me in the basement, tucked away in a tiny backroom with a tiny collection of golden age and some random things I told my wife I'd leave her first prior to getting rid of. But I will soldier on, eventually I will have enough golden age it'll be bursting out of that room and I will reclaim a more suitable location! I will not give up.

Great Supes painting and very well organized collection. I used to have a pretty healthy vintage toy collection (vintage meaning 80's) but slowly it disappeared. Transformers went first, then GI Joe, then Starcom, then Star Wars, then Robotech, then went all of my autographed sports memorabilia and now my wife and daughters have stuck me in the basement, tucked away in a tiny backroom with a tiny collection of golden age and some random things I told my wife I'd leave her first prior to getting rid of. But I will soldier on, eventually I will have enough golden age it'll be bursting out of that room and I will reclaim a more suitable location! I will not give up.

It's a circle of life kind of thing. lollollol

More of a toy room than a comic room, but I think it fits. :)

Sorry for the crappy quality. I'm sorely in need of a new camera.

The rest of the pictures can be seen here: http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e108/DeinonychusDen/LZ/ToyRoom/

Yeah, seriously impressive, but it does seem like you've got a second career in shop merchandising just begging to come out of you! (thumbs u :foryou:

More of a toy room than a comic room, but I think it fits. :)

Sorry for the crappy quality. I'm sorely in need of a new camera.

The rest of the pictures can be seen here: http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e108/DeinonychusDen/LZ/ToyRoom/

Yeah, seriously impressive, but it does seem like you've got a second career in shop merchandising just begging to come out of you! (thumbs u :foryou:

Thanks! The merchandising skills come from eight years of working at Kay-Bee and Toys R Us. :)