• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,318 posts in this topic

here's my comic "room". try not to laugh some of the long boxes have been with me for awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture089.jpg

as you can see my wife is trying to take any left over space.

Picture095.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture093.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Picture091.jpg

it is pretty messy but i am working on it.

Beyonder did you build all those comic holders? specifically the one on the floor housing those FF's?

Everything in the picture.

I've built quite a few of those little comic racks, and did a full-size one for my LCS

The one on the floor in the picture was designed to be mounted on the fold-out wall. It stands nicely on a table, but for that I like to angle the sides to make it lean backward a bit.....

very nice. are you selling any of those?

I hope to.....

Just haven't had the time to bring any of those to finished product yet.

Hopefully have a bunch of stuff ready to go in a couple weeks (thumbs u

Tons of potential!

Especially on this wall; I figure a dozen longs (or more!) up top with 25 shorts on free standing shelving unit. 2c

Office005.jpg

Keep us "posted"!

John (thumbs u

very nice. are you selling any of those?

I hope to.....

Just haven't had the time to bring any of those to finished product yet.

Hopefully have a bunch of stuff ready to go in a couple weeks (thumbs u

:hi:

I can fit 14 boxes across the top there. The one long box I have up there is all my doubles for my son. I don't know if I like the boxes overhanging that much. The rest of my collection is short boxes. I am planning on wood floors and possibly something like what Chromium has as far as shelving. Probably not as big as he has though.

On a side note, I put up this border in my son's room and am considering it for my office/comic room. Don't know if you guys have seen this before.

http://www.fyhome.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=143252

That is not where I bought it though. I found a place for about half that price. I just can't remember the name of the place right now.

I think it looks great. I will post some pictures of my son's room so you can take a look at it a little bit later. :cloud9:

I can fit 14 boxes across the top there. The one long box I have up there is all my doubles for my son. I don't know if I like the boxes overhanging that much. The rest of my collection is short boxes. I am planning on wood floors and possibly something like what Chromium has as far as shelving. Probably not as big as he has though.

Well actually mine is full now :(

When I first had it made I thought I went overboard and would never get it full...well I did, and then some..had I known the madness would consume me this much, I might have gone for an even bigger unit

This picture shows about half the setup, I can't step away far enough to to get the entire thing in one shot :frustrated:

cabinet1.jpg

On a side note, I put up this border in my son's room and am considering it for my office/comic room. Don't know if you guys have seen this before.

http://www.fyhome.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=143252

I think it looks great. I will post some pictures of my son's room so you can take a look at it a little bit later. :cloud9:

Looks really nice, can't wait to see how it looks in your son' room. My son is 6 and has a Disney themed room, but I'm hoping in a few years time he'll go Marvel :devil: