• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

I don't have a comic room, but I do have a toy room full of vintage GI-Joe memorabilia.. and then I have the closet full of comics. :)

If you got a pic, go ahead and post it. I have a collectibles room myself that encompasses all my toys, figures, comic stuff, etc. These are always cool to see.

I've got a "40 Year Old Virgin" cabinet at home filled with G.I. Joe and Transformers, and a little bit of comic art on the walls, but only so much one can do with a tiny NYC apartment. Here are some photos of Metropolis' stash - as well as some specs for anyone looking for the same type of shelving.

Ben Smith

ComicConnect.com

MetropolisComics.com

ShowOffMyComics.com

ComicZoneRadio.com

FYI - There are 160 relatively new listings on ComicConnect.com, including many early GA DCs - particularly DETECTIVE and BATMAN.

stockroom.jpg

tallheight.gif

bluePrint.jpg

showroom01.jpg

showroom02.jpg

showroom03.jpg

Alright, since this thread is stickied, this might be the last time I put these up. Actually, I took new pictures today.

First is my reading room -

1698402-ComicShelves-March07.jpg

and second is my reference book shelf -

1698402-ComicReference-March07.jpg

Wow, Scrooge! Love those forward facing shelves in your reading room. Your reference collection looks a lot like my TPB collection (drooling over the Spirit Archives. Is that Plastic Man and Blackhawk nearby?)

I someday long to bring my collection outta the garage and into my office. If only, they children would get a little older and more responsible!

I've got a "40 Year Old Virgin" cabinet at home filled with G.I. Joe and Transformers, and a little bit of comic art on the walls, but only so much one can do with a tiny NYC apartment. Here are some photos of Metropolis' stash - as well as some specs for anyone looking for the same type of shelving.

Ben Smith

stockroom.jpg

tallheight.gif

bluePrint.jpg

showroom01.jpg

showroom02.jpg

showroom03.jpg

so this is what it looks like. i'm glad i don't have to climb up and get the action comics box. it does make me very nervous seeing so much great stuff in such a small area.

Ben Smith

ComicConnect.com

MetropolisComics.com

ShowOffMyComics.com

ComicZoneRadio.com

FYI - There are 160 relatively new listings on ComicConnect.com, including many early GA DCs - particularly DETECTIVE and BATMAN.

stockroom.jpg

looks like my living room

tallheight.gif

bluePrint.jpg

showroom01.jpg

showroom02.jpg

showroom03.jpg

Not as sure I would call my office a 'comic' room ? ? ?

I was digg'in Spidey way back when Spidey was'nt cool.

I really do have a lot of other stuff but so much Spider-Man that no where left to show it off! My wife has been real understanding as it is, so can not spread out too much more ~ Ha, Ha,

Not near as impressive as many I have seen on this post ~ maybe one day.

Enjoy!

SpideyStuff-1.jpg

SpideyStuff-2.jpg

SpideyStuff-3.jpg

SpideyStuff-4.jpg

SpideyStuff-5.jpg

SpideyPinball.jpg

Not as sure I would call my office a 'comic' room ? ? ?

I was digg'in Spidey way back when Spidey was'nt cool.

I really do have a lot of other stuff but so much Spider-Man that no where left to show it off! My wife has been real understanding as it is, so can not spread out too much more ~ Ha, Ha,

Not near as impressive as many I have seen on this post ~ maybe one day.

Enjoy!

SpideyStuff-1.jpg

SpideyStuff-2.jpg

SpideyStuff-3.jpg

SpideyStuff-4.jpg

SpideyStuff-5.jpg

SpideyPinball.jpg

I'm going to assume you hate Spider-Man

PS Awesome Spidey Pinball Machine!