• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

the dale poster is a kozak s/n print limited to 100, i love it. sinister house of secret love, for sale...never! and the maiden art is an add for a series of cd's they rereleased a few years back with canadian only sleeves. they got banned cause eddie was dressed as a mountie and the mountie likeness is copyrighted so they were all destroyed. a friend of mine in a record store saved me one before they were all to be sent back, very rare now.

... the maiden art is an add for a series of cd's they rereleased a few years back with canadian only sleeves. they got banned cause eddie was dressed as a mountie and the mountie likeness is copyrighted so they were all destroyed.

OUTSTANDING ~ I had never even heard of that Iron-tid-bit before! :o (thumbs u

the mountie likeness is copyrighted

:roflmao:

by the World Wrestling Federation???

lol

I seem to remember that one guy dressed up as a Mountie :makepoint: That must have been around the time that Sergeant Slaughter became Captain Iran or something... doh! Late 80s??

While nowhere near the level we've seen here, I'm still happy with my little corner. I've wanted a comic room for decades!

comicroom.jpgcomicroom008.jpgcomicroom006.jpgcomicroom004.jpgcomicroom002.jpgcomicroom001.jpg

Awesome "corner" and collection KirbyJack (worship) (worship) :applause:

While nowhere near the level we've seen here, I'm still happy with my little corner. I've wanted a comic room for decades!

comicroom.jpgcomicroom008.jpgcomicroom006.jpgcomicroom004.jpgcomicroom002.jpgcomicroom001.jpg

Awesome "corner" and collection KirbyJack (worship) (worship) :applause:

:applause: