• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

Well, I just got things organized tonight.....and took some pics. My comic room.....such as it is. This is what I've attained after only one year back in collecting......starting from scratch.

The Conan run I'm working on. 1- 40. Coming along nicely.

IMG_3451.jpg

My Police Comics collection.....also coming along nicely.

IMG_3460.jpg

My Turok 1- 50 run......these are just the early ones. Also, my Detective "last of the large logo" run.....90 - 113. I had two more but had to send em back cuz the description didn't match what I got in the mail.

IMG_3457.jpg

Various comic related books......

IMG_3452.jpg

My Ibanez bass......and some of my beer bottle collection.

IMG_3456.jpg

And my Age of Empires: The Conquerors wall map.....from a battle I was actually in. Very cool......

IMG_3454.jpg

Nice stuff Senormac. The Uncle Scrooge hardcovers jumped out right away just because I also have them. Required reading in my opinion. I love the early Conans, wonderful unusual art and fun story. Some very nice GA also. What are the small round white stickers on each comic?

I like your hard cover Supes and Batman books..I was looking to pick those up at one of my lcs here in TO...expensive but worth it I think..great reprints..I had them when I was younger and lost them in one of my many teenage moves...

What are the small round white stickers on each comic?

Thats my own cataloging system. It has the year published in the center in larger writing.....and also date I purchased and price paid in very small writing. The stickers are on the mylars.....not the books....which I'm sure you knew :grin:

Seeing the date of each book gives me a certain kind of perspective when I'm looking at them and considering what else was going on in the world at the time.

Thanks all. I love this hobby !! :banana:

Very cool!

I think I have every book in this photo. :blush:

IMG_3452.jpg

Very cool! I think I have every book in this photo. :blush:

Bet you don't have ......This one...........or that one......!!!! :grin:

thisoneorthatone.jpg

Well, Ok....you might. Heres "this one".........Came out in 1991. And when I saw it, I thought.....oh ......He's winning !!! :grin: :grin:

IMG_3462.jpg

......and heres "that one".......Its a Random House Book from 1941. First print....and its the ORIGIN OF DONALD DUCK !!! No really, it shows him hatchin from the egg and everything. Its way cool. Not only that, but it was my Dads book. Got his name written right on the inside front cover. I'll never get rid of this one.........

IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3465.jpg

Well, I just got things organized tonight.....and took some pics. My comic room.....such as it is. This is what I've attained after only one year back in collecting......starting from scratch.

The Conan run I'm working on. 1- 40. Coming along nicely.

IMG_3451.jpg

My Police Comics collection.....also coming along nicely.

IMG_3460.jpg

My Turok 1- 50 run......these are just the early ones. Also, my Detective "last of the large logo" run.....90 - 113. I had two more but had to send em back cuz the description didn't match what I got in the mail.

IMG_3457.jpg

Various comic related books......

IMG_3452.jpg

My Ibanez bass......and some of my beer bottle collection.

IMG_3456.jpg

And my Age of Empires: The Conquerors wall map.....from a battle I was actually in. Very cool......

IMG_3454.jpg

Awesome collection!!

Bronze age, golden age, robots, turok and guitars. :cloud9:

Bet you don't have ......This one...........or that one......!!!!

You're right, I don't and I'm green with envy.