• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

So why are you posting a large comic purchase in this thread? (shrug)

Probably for the same reason that the last 10 comments to this thread were about sports teams. Just because. hm

or maybe that is his comic room (shrug)

I'm really pulling for the Saints to go all the way this season, they deserve it!
:gossip: Vikings

No.

:sumo:

Remember hon, I'm from Baltimore. :slapfight:

and remember, Gator is a Harvin (Florida Gator) fan Lauren--hence he roots for Minn :grin:

PS. I love the U, so I always root for Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, McGahee and the Ravens (thumbs u

I guess you don't get to root for old brittle boned Ed to often then do you? For a "superstar" athlete, he is in the Bob Sanders corner IMO. Brilliant when they play, but they only play a couple games a year. I prefer my superstars to play all year.

Ed misses a few games a year, but look how many career picks he has and taken to the house :applause: a legit game changer. Edited by Primetime

I'm really pulling for the Saints to go all the way this season, they deserve it!
:gossip: Vikings

No.

:sumo:

Remember hon, I'm from Baltimore. :slapfight:

and remember, Gator is a Harvin (Florida Gator) fan Lauren--hence he roots for Minn :grin:

PS. I love the U, so I always root for Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, McGahee and the Ravens (thumbs u

That's a shame you love me.

It's also a shame you root for Ray Lewis.

:insane:

Suga Ray is a BEAST. Love him. I have never seen a single defensive player get the most out of his team..I've always loved the U's swagger and that Raven D (although not the same as the 2000 team).