• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

I think they look great but I'm cringing at very early ASM in old polybags! lol Are they actually new polybags and I'm just seeing it wrong in the picture?

You really should get them in new bags or Mylar. I know they're low grade but even still! Sorry for being anal retentive but when it comes to comics it's the only thing I'm really really OC about. Others can relate i'm sure!

thanks

Dan

Edited by TheDanimal

I think they look great but I'm cringing at very early ASM in old polybags! lol Are they actually new polybags and I'm just seeing it wrong in the picture?

You really should get them in new bags or Mylar. I know they're low grade but even still! Sorry for being anal retentive but when it comes to comics it's the only thing I'm really really OC about. Others can relate i'm sure!

thanks

Dan

You should send him some (thumbs u Mylars that is

thanks

Dan

theyre brand new polybags

but theres no comics in that picture..just photo copies ;)

You should put those on ebay and totally screw over the person that buys them then close out your bank account so they can't charge back... :banana:

:jokealert:

yeah, and i can call it a full run in perfect condition :headbang:

Ya..like those people selling Playstation 3 on ebay when it first came out. All they did was buy a PS3, post a picture of the box and sell it. What kind of jerk sells an empty box! lol People really have no shame!

Yeah I remember that. I couldn't believe reading the fine print on some of those auctions stating that it was for the box only. Obviously many people didn't read the description because the bids were going for just as much as the actual PS3.