• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

And here's the other side

cm2

Where did you find the round Spidey cushion (on the chair)?

It was a christmas present from my daughter , no idea where she bought it from . My two grown up daughts know I love comics , they are always buying me stuff .

Glad to see this thread alive and kicking!

Once health is better, and I am able to finish my "room", I will be posting pics. It is a major change from my first room (first post in thread). Seeing as how I am now a bachelor, the "Comic Room" has pretty much turned into the "Comic House" :insane:

Keep all the great pics coming folks! It's great to see how everyone has their wares displayed (thumbs u

John :hi:

I love seeing everyones comic room! Our comic room is all finished up and we just bought a new camera..So when I get home from work tonight I'll post pictures. Good mix of both our focus areas. We had tons of stuff to frame and nail to the wall but only picked our choice pieces like original art, the larger autographs and prints, animation cels, etc etc.

My current "comic room" will be turning back into a bedroom soon so we can sell the house. Most of the 50,000 comics (except for the CGC stuff) will be moving offsite to a local storage unit soon. Once we move to Oklahoma later this year, I will have to post pics of the new comic room, which I hope will be bigger and better than ever. :)

Just tidied my comic room and got my cover recreations framed ready for hanging -still a bit of work to do (another 40 odd boxes to locate, labels on boxes, etc) but getting organised. Plan to remove the the upper shelves of the cabinet (which I've emptied) and hang pictures on the wall with perhaps few on top of cabinet statues/toys. Also framed photocopies of my Steve Rude/John Romita Jr sketches. Much of what I'm doing has stemmed from others on this thread - thanks for the ideas - its great to see how other collectors present/organise their collections.

Mikey

IMGP1049.jpg[/img] IMGP1046.jpg[/img] IMGP1048.jpg[/img]

Sorry if the pictures are huge. I still haven't mastered our new camera. This is lovinthesurfer and my collection area. We have a lot of things we could of put up but kept it sparse and uncluttered. The display case has some random things in there for now until I stock it with some really cool stuff. My shelf is the bottom, her's is on top. Also included a picture of our small collection closet. Thanks for looking!

14wu490.jpg

5ctjr.jpg

2laersl.jpg

w9xsh3.jpg

xp69f9.jpg

Edited by TheDanimal

Just tidied my comic room and got my cover recreations framed ready for hanging -still a bit of work to do (another 40 odd boxes to locate, labels on boxes, etc) but getting organised. Plan to remove the the upper shelves of the cabinet (which I've emptied) and hang pictures on the wall with perhaps few on top of cabinet statues/toys. Also framed photocopies of my Steve Rude/John Romita Jr sketches. Much of what I'm doing has stemmed from others on this thread - thanks for the ideas - its great to see how other collectors present/organise their collections.

Mikey

IMGP1049.jpg[/img]

Okay that is frickin awesome. Have you ever considered black matting for those frames instead of a clear backing? Would make the books stand out a lot more.

Mikey

IMGP1049.jpg[/img] IMGP1046.jpg[/img] IMGP1048.jpg[/img]

:o Steve Rude and John Romita JR. sketches!! (worship) I never see love for the two of them on this board and you like them both. Now get yourself a nice Mike Allred sketch and you're done.