• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

My Comic Room is Haunted :ohnoez:

I was checking out my pics from this morning and check out what appears in my ASM #36

DSC02563.jpg

Oh hell :devil:

TOO COOL!!!

Very sweet room as well! It makes me want to work that much harder on getting mine done and posted up on here! Unfortunately, as usual, my health is "lacking" and it has been a rather slow process! But, when done I will be quite pleased with the result. Hopefully I will get some nods from you all as well :wishluck:

Keep 'em coming folks!

I love it when I see new posts in this thread :popcorn:

John (thumbs u

I have a newbie question--Is it bad for CGC or Reg comics to be kept out for display due to the light? I just put a shelf up in my bedroom and have a couple of my comics out for display and I am paranoid that this might wreak the comics.

or you just dont get married (shrug) . My parents tell people when asked about grand-kids they tell them they have a grand-dog and 3 grand-Harleys. I am in the process of finishing up my comic room in the new house I moved in I will post pics shortly.

Edited by pink181

For those worried about the light, I have always been concerned myself and have taken a degree of precautions. The drapes are the insulated kind with backing to prevent any outside light coming in. Most of the time I spend in the room is with ambient light from the hallway or the light on the desk so there is none pointed directly at the books.

I did have the ceiling fan lights on for the pictures, but I would say that it might be on a max of 10 minutes per day.

It is always that balance act of keeping them in the dark or out to enjoy. The wall art is all relatively inexpensive, so while I am not going out of my way to fade them (the wall art), I am not overly concerned either.

The display with the CGC (and Ghost), I intend to rotate as the fancy strikes.

Thanks to those for all the kind words and Johnny G, I look forward to seeing yours some day! (and everyone elses for that matter)

I have a newbie question--Is it bad for CGC or Reg comics to be kept out for display due to the light? I just put a shelf up in my bedroom and have a couple of my comics out for display and I am paranoid that this might wreak the comics.

not my book but a good example of a book with too much light/sunlight

94110.jpg.7c3b1954549605c88dc880ad383a3a4b.jpg