• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

This has been one of my favorite threads since I joined so I'll contribute what little I can. This room is far from done and is a mess of boxes/peanuts/whatnot. Just below and surrounding the Bat-signal is an all-out cluster-frak. In fact my comics aren't even in this room yet but here is a start:

Edited by freeloadingrusty

I want my own room. I pay the freaking mortgaga! Dang the guests and their room, I want that room!!

I got that room. It was either that, or my wife knew I'd want to hang my comic art in the rest of the house. Win!

That wont work for me.

I want my own room. I pay the freaking mortgaga! Dang the guests and their room, I want that room!!

I got that room. It was either that, or my wife knew I'd want to hang my comic art in the rest of the house. Win!

That wont work for me.

+100000000000000000!

That wont work for me.

+100000000000000000!

:signfunny:

Nice to be a breadwinner, eh?

Who said I was a breadwinner??? I am a financial advisor who always puts his wife's bank account on NEGATIVES.., Just because I have been out of work for nine years, I don't cook, I don't clean, I don't take care of the kids, spend all her money on funny books and drink beer all day... she has the odasity to call me lazy, WOMEN!

Nah..but for reals, I really wish I had my "Private Sanctuary" , my "Place of Zen", my "abode of solitude"...instead I have a

guest room/computer room/office/toy storage/"place where kids can freely look through my drawers unchallenged"

kinda room... that is private to no one, and is always unlocked.... lol There is always next year... hm

Thats batastic! :applause:

ive replaced the table with a shelf..lets see how long this lasts

IMG_1021.jpg

that wouldn't last one hour in my house, one quick burst of energy from our puppy and it would come crashing down lol Looks great though!

no puppy here but i do have a tortoise thats hell bent on climbing it :pullhair:

Edited by tortoise

that wouldn't last one hour in my house, one quick burst of energy from our puppy and it would come crashing down lol Looks great though!

no puppy here but i do have a tortoise thats hell bent on climbing it :pullhair:

those dam crazy turtles!

What kind of tortoise do you have? I'm guessing if it's large it's a Spur thighed aka Sulcatta??? Unless you were joking lol

nah sulcatta is way to large for my apt

its a red foot

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=182524&Number=3755879#Post3755879

Edited by tortoise