• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

MMM, if I was a loner kinda dude..I would definitely have a that kinda koolness spread out in a particular room of the house....your stuff is insane though man...nice!

WTTBs BTW!!

Fantastic collection. well done. of course your screwed if theres ever a fire.

As opposed to everyone else..."if there is ever a fire in this house, don't worry kids, we'll be OK.. (thumbs u "

Fantastic collection. well done. of course your screwed if theres ever a fire.

As opposed to everyone else..."if there is ever a fire in this house, don't worry kids, we'll be OK.. (thumbs u "

I read the original comment and had to laugh out loud.

WTTB.

my gf likes comics and fig's, but if i ever tried to do something like that, she'd leave me

you know I was milling around the "post your pic" thread getting to know the faces to the names, I normally I'm a very happy content gay man......but I'd be less than honest if I said I never longed for kids like so many of you guys have.

So even tho I may have free run of an apt to hang what ever the hell I want, its not with out its cost.

There are a few gay and lesbian families with kids I count amongst my friends. In SD, there's a sizable network of more than a thousand LGBT families called Family Matters. And at least every other year or so, I have a student whose family is comprised of two moms or two dads.

If you DO have kids, you'd better be willing to confine all of that to a locked room, though!

my gf likes comics and fig's, but if i ever tried to do something like that, she'd leave me

you know I was milling around the "post your pic" thread getting to know the faces to the names, I normally I'm a very happy content gay man......but I'd be less than honest if I said I never longed for kids like so many of you guys have.

So even tho I may have free run of an apt to hang what ever the hell I want, its not with out its cost.

Nieces or nephews? And they have the benefit that you can give them back to their parents when they get tired and fussy.

Wow, saw these pics in the photo thread and thought it was a store...or several stores!

I notice you didn't take any pictures of the kitchen.... :baiting:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHA BUSTED!!!!! but in my defense that cesspool more commonly called a kitchen is the fault of my room mate (well ex-room mate now). I had always heard of Sleep Apnea & how is causes snoring, but i was totally unprepared for this mans squaller when I moved in.

Dude would sleep for 12 hrs straight & then we'd jump in his car to hit up the LCS's 40 mins away from where we lived. No lie.....10mins on the road dude is zig zagging like a drunk 4 time the legal limit! So needless to say he had no energy to clean. & I damn sure wasn't about to do it for him.

Nieces or nephews? And they have the benefit that you can give them back to their parents when they get tired and fussy.

lets just say all the children in my family need to be stripped naked & searched for the mark of the beast.

thats not a joke, they really are evil incarnate. I woke up to see "sweet" lil 2year old Rolanda holding a knife to my throat with a smile that would give you permanent goose flesh. Its been well over a decade since I've had formal contact with 666 CLAN.

lets just say all the children in my family need to be stripped naked & searched for the mark of the beast.

thats not a joke, they really are evil incarnate. I woke up to see "sweet" lil 2year old Rolanda holding a knife to my throat with a smile that would give you permanent goose flesh. Its been well over a decade since I've had formal contact with 666 CLAN.

Huh I don't understand. You really have a cool showroom btw! (thumbs u