• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Hey Gang -

Here's a few pictures of my comic room... I used to have it somewhat organized but as you can see, I'm running out of room with a few recent purchases (and do like the drawer-boxes)...

comicroom2.jpg

comicroom1.jpg

comicroom3.jpg

Edited by Moetown

Hey Gang -

Here's a few pictures of my comic room... I used to have it somewhat organized but as you can see, I'm running out of room with a few recent purchases (and do like the drawer-boxes)...

Nice! Looks familiar... the mess that is doh!

Keep 'em coming gang... it's great to see how everyone displays their stash. I have gotten some great ideas from this thread.

It also gives me a sense of great "accomplishment" to have a post I started stickied!!! :whee:

Kidding... well, ya just kidding!

John (thumbs u

When you have those drawer boxes can you completely remove a drawer from the bottom and not have the whole thing collapse?

Yes. I have about six drawer boxes and I love them. They're pricey, but worth it.

When you have those drawer boxes can you completely remove a drawer from the bottom and not have the whole thing collapse?

Yes. I have about six drawer boxes and I love them. They're pricey, but worth it.

Agreed. If you look at the above picture, I have (7) drawer-boxes stacked high (they recommend only going six high but if you look, I placed a board on the top shelf, then staggered the top boxes to gain an extra row and it works great). I can pull out the bottom row in its entirety... (thumbs u

WOW Moetown, you think there are enough books? :)

I figured out how to reduce my pictures in this thread so it doesn't take 20 minutes to load now :acclaim:

Steve

Thanks Steve (and guys). I have another 4 full long boxes of SA and GA stuff in the closet not shown in the pictures. Need to have a massive blow-out sale (and think I'm starting with a Bronze blow-out this weekend)...

Edited by Moetown

Same here, switched to Drawerboxes recently myself, 30+ to be exact. Love them, my "Cave" is actually organized now. :banana:

What's the best way to attach a picture to a post so I can throw a few up on here?

Fantastic display Hibou! I imagine it will always be a struggle for CGC collectors to manage the trade off between displaying front-facing slabs (taking up a huge amount of wall space) versus simply storing side by side bookshelf format.

I need a man cave!!

What's going on my man? You've been one of the followers of this since day 1... Where's the room??? :baiting:

John :hi:

Two kids and a wife and my job take away any free time I would have. Plus I am inherently lazy.

My gun store is also my 'man cave'. It is adorned with toys and comic book goods everywhere...surprisingly, I get a ton of comments and weirdly enough, no one dares to call me a nerd...

007lz.jpg

009w.jpg

010uy.jpg

The movie "Red Dawn" is usually on steady repeat here...

007wjh.jpg

More of my 'grown up' toys that help fund the comic/toy obsession...

008vlz.jpg

Geof Darrow was super nice enough to personalize this to read "I always get loaded at Sportsman's Arms"

009twm.jpg

My original Joes ( the German is still in the package, given to me by Zsa Zsa Gabor's son of all people lol, he lives right around the corner )

010fst.jpg

Boba Fett(s) guard the back room

011uit.jpg

My customers think I'm nuts because I'm always preaching about the impending zombie apocalypse

012um.jpg

All of my storage is filled with comics and Danzig vinyl lol

013gz.jpg

Forrest Griffin's signed gloves after he beat Shogun at UFC 76, I got to walk out with him and Randy Couture, very very cool experience

014qg.jpg

Another shot of the grown up toys

^That guy never has good luck in movies...a pile of Gremlins murdered him and his wife with his own tractor in their own living room on Christmas Eve for Christ's sake...

dmiller1.gif

Just trying to enjoy some Christmas chips and WHAMMY...

dmiller2.jpg

Just trying to sell some guns and WHAMMY

Hell, even in Demon Knight awful things happen to ol' Miller...

^I like that the guy's real name was edited lol...it's D*ck Miller...

Edited by Mr.Illmannered