• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

FUNNY, didn't even realize it when placing my statues. Got to hang a bunch more pics & original art. Still getting it together.

That's a pretty cool lightsaber! How much did you get it for? :)

FUNNY, didn't even realize it when placing my statues. Got to hang a bunch more pics & original art. Still getting it together.

That's a pretty cool lightsaber! How much did you get it for? :)

Yea, it's the Mace Windu one. Looked long and hard for it. It's the original MR one, not the new Hasbro one too. Got it sealed in a new box, never opened for $250. Oh yeah!!!

Looks like Spidey ducked just in time to avoid that lightsabre! :applause:

That Spidey was the first of a few statues from the short lived Marvel Club from years ago. The Nightcrawler & Pyslocke in the pic are as well. Don't remember how many there were but I do remember not buying the Punisher for some reason.

Went to my local Borders Going Out of Business Sale today and picked up this nifty spinner rack.. I have been wanting one of these forever!!! Fits CGC Slabs to a tee. Couldn't wait to stock it full of goodies.

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Went to my local Borders Going Out of Business Sale today and picked up this nifty spinner rack.. I have been wanting one of these forever!!! Fits CGC Slabs to a tee. Couldn't wait to stock it full of goodies.

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Great spinner rack! I want one...but if I did that I can see my dogs running around my house with my Hulk #181 in there mouth..and chewing on it like candy. :tonofbricks:lol