• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

Hey Hepcat you would'nt know where to get these two items mint in box would ya'

GreenGhostGamex2.jpg

The Great Garloo

garloo.jpg

I'd be there already if I did! I have neither of those two items. Toys even higher on my list of priorities are a Mad, Mad, Mad Scientist Laboratory, King Zor, Odd Ogg, the Ideal Haunted House Game and the Hamilton's Invaders sets.

;)

Edited by Hepcat

The stereo is in a different room than my comics, which are fortunately readily portable.

Here are a few more items in my comic room. First is a signed and numbered Neal Adams print:

FleshonFlesh.jpg

Here is a reproduction of a Vampirella cover done in chalk by a local Toronto artist that I purchased at a comic con in 1983 or so:

Vamp.jpg

Here is the original movie poster artwork for the 1972 rerelease of the "Song of the South":

BrerRabbitposter.jpg

Finally, here's a stained glass window of Brer Fox and Flower that I commissioned for the door between my comic room and the upper porch:

StainedGlassWindow.jpg

BrerRabbitstainedglass.jpg

:cool:

Here I am watching Balticboy get out the dice for a round of board games. I have to watch him closely to make sure he's not substituting loaded dice. He's like that.

CBPlayingMadGame.jpg

CBPlayingMadGame2.jpg

HepcatGames.jpg

OuterLimitsGame.jpg

SuperHeroesandCasperGames-1.jpg

TheDeputyGame-1.jpg

HowdyDoodysAdventureGame-1.jpg

RingoGame.jpg

TomJerryGame.jpg

TomJerryGame2.jpg

This gorgeous Man from UNCLE game just arrived on Friday:

ManFromUncle.jpg

ManFromUncle2.jpg

I had to rearrange the shelf containing my board games slightly to make room for it:

NewGamesImage.jpg

:juggle:

Edited by Hepcat

Woah you have an awesome collection there Hepcat! So you only buy unused games? Anyhow, the Tom and Jerry game looks unique! How'd ya play it? Try and spin and connect the right colors according to what you spin? First person to reach the rug wins?

Here are my wallets including two of the Standard Plastics monster wallets that came out in 1964 or so:

MonsterWalletsFrankenstein.jpg

MonsterWalletsPhantom.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have the Wolfman-Creature one that I earned for selling fifteen newspapers one Saturday morning in the spring of 1964. I had to sell one to my father and buy two of the papers myself to earn the prize but it was worth it!

And here I am with some of my Kenner Presto Sparkle Paint Sets:

HepcatSparklePaintGood.jpg

RockyBullwinklePrestoSparkle.jpg

DickTracySparklePaintSet.jpg

PrestoSparklePaintSets.jpg

PopeyePrestoPaints.jpg

:headbang:

Edited by Hepcat

So you only buy unused games?

Yes. A technique to help contain the growth of my nevertheless burgeoning collection.

;)

Anyhow, the Tom and Jerry game looks unique! How'd ya play it? Try and spin and connect the right colors according to what you spin? First person to reach the rug wins?

You're part right. The pieces are moved to the closest space of the colour spun, but the objective of the game is to collect three pieces of food from under Tom's watchful eye. Tom can be strategically placed by lucky players to make it more difficult for other players to collect the food.

Games over thirty years old are typically not shrink wrapped so opening them is no problem. I look for games in which any cardboard tokens, markers, playing pieces, etc. have not been punched out of the sheet.

Here are a few shots of miscellaneous cool items before I move on to my model kits:

BatmanMarbleMaze.jpg

BeanyandCecilSkillBall2.jpg

BlueGumballMachine.jpg