• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

[font:Book Antiqua]For all of you, that think that you need to organize your collection,

I give you...

this room...[/font]

:P

081512unsorted.jpg

I didn't give you permission to post pics of my comic room damn you! :sumo:

[font:Book Antiqua]For all of you, that think that you need to organize your collection,

I give you...

this room...[/font]

081512unsorted.jpg

I didn't give you permission to post pics of my comic room damn you! :sumo:

:popcorn:

I give you...

this room...[/font]

081512unsorted.jpg

story please :)

[font:Book Antiqua]It’s the late purchase of Chuck (Mile High Comics)

it’s a warehouse, he need to assort all of this

He think maybe near 1,000,000 comics.[/font]

Story Link...

Edited by MagnusX

That is pretty cool. Those books will be just fine. Sitting there in the dry air of CO for a few months won't be an issue. The temps rarely get above the mid 80s and the condition will be based on how they came in and not how they were stored.

Hrmmm, a hot and possibly humid warehouse? Boxes thrown on top of each other and stacked who knows how high. I don't see great page quality and condition....
Don't worry Chuck will still grade em Near Mint with triple guide prices. (thumbs u

Hrmmm, a hot and possibly humid warehouse? Boxes thrown on top of each other and stacked who knows how high. I don't see great page quality and condition....
Don't worry Chuck will still grade em Near Mint with triple guide prices. (thumbs u

:ohnoez: