• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Im so jealous, Just moved in and pulling my hair out on how to setup!!!

Soon maybe.... All my sideshow,cgc, OA,SA, Sketch covers and more expensive titles are kept upstairs in the closet.

Anyone have experience framing, running electrical, putting up dry wall and mud and tape?

photo11.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Edited by Imodium

Soon maybe.... All my sideshow,cgc, OA,SA, Sketch covers and more expensive titles are kept upstairs in the closet.

Anyone have experience framing, running electrical, putting up dry wall and mud and tape?

ofsilver/Shares/photo3.jpg[/img]

if you are close to Ottawa in Canada I would love to come and help!

And look at comics....so really no werk would get done...

photo11.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Cute cat :D

photo11.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

That is one crazy amount of books!

I live in Edmonton Alberta...

Ive sold about 30 long boxes in the last 3 months and have only been collecting for about 10 months. Have been making the change from long boxes to storage boxes..million times better and have almost sold all my doubles....

Cat names is erine but i started calling him buddy as a nickname...which now he seems to go by

Here is the other guy "Bert" the most talkative cat ever!!!

photo13.jpg

photo21.jpg

Ive sold about 30 long boxes in the last 3 months and have only been collecting for about 10 months. Have been making the change from long boxes to storage boxes..million times better and have almost sold all my doubles....

Cat names is erine but i started calling him buddy as a nickname...which now he seems to go by

photo13.jpg

photo21.jpg

Wait, you've only been collecting for 10 months and you have all those comics. What did you do, buy a comic shop? :o

And Bert is cute too :cloud9:

photo13.jpg

photo21.jpg

You have a ton of books and a cute cat. If you go to any local shows stop by and say hi. 4 of us from the boards set up at all the local shows. You can spot us as we bring tons GA to current and lots of keys.

Edited by thehumantorch

Finished for now! Just need a cat for company.

3E461CD3-E7D1-4B00-A2D5-C0FFD0C4645E-3138-000003F3847545C5.jpg

I keep coming back to these shelves, they are just awesome. Can't think of a better way to store and display your books at the same time with such little space.

Awesome shelves (thumbs u ! Do/can they accommodate CGC books as well?

My newly decorated man-cave...

Not to worry, it was rainy outside and I don't open the blinds often.

Also no I didn't push the thumb tacks in all the way. And never punctured the bags.

office1.jpg

office2.jpg

office3.jpg

office4.jpg

office5.jpg

office6.jpg

office7.jpg

Edited by Sarfa