• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Nice comic room. You must be single or have a very understanding wife. Most women wouldn't tolerate their husband devoting that much space in the house to his hobby.

I don't have a comic book room by itself but I do have a Popular Culture condominium with many comic book related items at the link below:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=16&Number=4960489&Searchpage=1&Main=229753&Words&topic=0&Search=true#Post4960489

Hello Everyone-

My Comic Room/Office has been a work in progress for awhile but it is just getting better and better. I thought I would share for my first time. Thanks for looking!

looks GREAT!!! How are your CGCs staying up on the wall? lol

Hey BackPages-

Actually I keep them in the plastic bag that CGC sends them back in and then use push pins on the tops of the bags. I REALLY like the frames I have seen from that one company on eBay but would rather spend the money on more comics, action figures and CGC submissions! I have been thinking of finding an old busted chalk board and re-purposing the chalk storage ledge as a ledge to perch books on. But, California + potential earthquakes = a little scared of that idea.

Hello Everyone-

My Comic Room/Office has been a work in progress for awhile but it is just getting better and better. I thought I would share for my first time. Thanks for looking!

looks GREAT!!! How are your CGCs staying up on the wall? lol

Hey BackPages-

Actually I keep them in the plastic bag that CGC sends them back in and then use push pins on the tops of the bags. I REALLY like the frames I have seen from that one company on eBay but would rather spend the money on more comics, action figures and CGC submissions! I have been thinking of finding an old busted chalk board and re-purposing the chalk storage ledge as a ledge to perch books on. But, California + potential earthquakes = a little scared of that idea.

Brave Man indeed! love it!

Great room Colicab!

I really need to start buying Berserk! I read the first 3 volumes but never wanted to dive into such a big series. I really liked it though.

Do it! It is one of the best series of all time IMO. Just take your time because it takes time for new volumes. We get 36 this year which is the first since September of LAST year. I heard 37 is early next year though...

Here is my Comic Cubicle. Thinking about putting three more right above the first row.

(Star Wars 1, Detective Comics 423, Secret Wars 8, Captain America 103 and Wolverine 2)

desknz.jpg

This is my framed Watchmen poster I got from Blockbuster hiding from the boss since we aren't allowed to have posters this size hanging on our cubicle walls.

watchmenv.jpg

And this is my Usai Yojimbo poster signed and sketched by Stan Sakai!

usagib.jpg

And for fun, here is my AT-AT zen garden.

atatz.jpg