• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Hi, relatively new so thought I'd post something. Not a comic room specifically, but this is the corner of my bar. I've used Ikea shelves to host 11 slabs and have another two comics on the bar rack we have.

9539836559_9878073acc.jpg

Hi, relatively new so thought I'd post something. Not a comic room specifically, but this is the corner of my bar. I've used Ikea shelves to host 11 slabs and have another two comics on the bar rack we have.

Very cool,welcome. :applause:

Woah, those Ikea shelves look great! 3 on each is a perfect amount.

[font:Book Antiqua]

A Bar or a Comic Room..?

Mmmmmm.....

hm

BOTH!!!!!!![/font]

:idea::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv:

:whee:

[font:Book Antiqua]

A Bar or a Comic Room..?

Mmmmmm.....

hm

BOTH!!!!!!![/font]

:idea::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv:

:whee:

Thanks... one vice with another!

Booze and comics :cloud9:

So I got my 2 lateral file display and storage cabinets in, my wife snagged them online for $98 each brand new with shipping. The were already assembled, I took off the doors so I could proudly display some of my stuff. Still need to paint the walls. Each lateral file drawer will hold about 625 comics, which should hold me over a while.

Picture 1 I took the drawers out and doors off to reduce the weight to get them upstairs.

image_zps2fd92468.jpg

Picture 2 Set them up as a pair started to display some stuff but will have to play with the arranngement to see how I like it and what works best,

image_zpsbc1a9a7b.jpg

Picture 3 Right cabinet top shelf, my nenderoid Iron Man and Spider-Man I got while in Japan a few months ago

image_zpsa9ba8cd0.jpg

Man that is AWESOME. Got a link? Any more available? That is exactly what I am looking for.

So I got my 2 lateral file display and storage cabinets in, my wife snagged them online for $98 each brand new with shipping. The were already assembled, I took off the doors so I could proudly display some of my stuff. Still need to paint the walls. Each lateral file drawer will hold about 625 comics, which should hold me over a while.

Picture 1 I took the drawers out and doors off to reduce the weight to get them upstairs.

image_zps2fd92468.jpg

Picture 2 Set them up as a pair started to display some stuff but will have to play with the arranngement to see how I like it and what works best,

image_zpsbc1a9a7b.jpg

Picture 3 Right cabinet top shelf, my nenderoid Iron Man and Spider-Man I got while in Japan a few months ago

image_zpsa9ba8cd0.jpg

Yes that's them, when she found 2 weeks ago them she got them for $98 dollars each.

I don't know how she snagged them at this price, but she got a great deal.

Edited by Ducky13

Sorry if I came off like I didn't believe you, I just figured I was looking at the wrong thing or you mistyped the price.

But, dang I think that's the best deal I've seen in the forums yet!

Can I borrow your wife to go shopping with me?

She did get a great deal and I am lucky to have her helping get my room squared away. She has that ability to get things at a better deal than me. That's why ask her to bid on some things on eBay for me or negotiate with a dealer. Last years she landed a great double page splash for $200, if I would have went after it it would have cost me $500, you can see it in picture 2 from a previous post. And I apologize for coming off as snippy regarding posting the order info.

Picture 1: Another score My wife got me a couple years ago, absolutely a great gift.

I haven't seen another one like it since.

image_zpsa7993b6d.jpg

Picture 2: Displayed properly in one of the cabinets above my original art portfolio

turned to my Ed McGuinness Hulk #3 page.

image_zps21015d4f.jpg

Picture 3: close up of the top of the board.

image_zps9430ff69.jpg

Picture 1: Another score My wife got me a couple years ago, absolutely a great gift.

image_zpsa7993b6d.jpg

Picture 2: Displayed properly in one of the cabinets above my original art portfolio

image_zps21015d4f.jpg

image_zps9430ff69.jpg

lol, pgx case displays on a cgc message board. very nice ducky

image_zpsa7993b6d.jpg

image_zps21015d4f.jpg

image_zps9430ff69.jpg

lol, pgx case displays on a cgc message board. very nice ducky

Rofl doh!