• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Recent changes and additions to my comic room

10 wall books and 2 original art pages. A commissioned Avengers #223 by Greg LaRocque and Star Trek TNG The Space Between incentive cover by Zach Howard.

image_zpsecb51695.jpg

Marvel Erasers on a red "M"

image_zps53c81041.jpg

Early Christmas present hallmark superhero ornaments in a lighted display with Japanese nendoroid Spider-man and Iron man

image_zps36e3b713.jpg

Well it's not a comic room yet, but I will be hanging some of my favourite comics soon. First bit of the process, put them in frames:

Display_zps773bd231.jpg

These are just clip frames at the minute, I may upgrade later. Anyone ever have any problems hanging books like this? I can't see there would be any more pressure on the comics than if they were in a stack?

Cheers

10 wall books and 2 original art pages. A commissioned Avengers #223 by Greg LaRocque and Star Trek TNG The Space Between incentive cover by Zach Howard.

image_zpsecb51695.jpg

I love your taste in comic books!

:applause:(worship)

Thanks, I have some other copper/modern books I rotate out since I am limited to 10, nothing spectacular like action 1, superman 1, but books I own, enjoy and can afford.