• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #1 Great Deal or Scam ?

8 posts in this topic

My guess -- hijacked account.

Last selling transactions were watches over a year ago.

In the past month the account bought a few cheapie BINs.

Now, suddenly they are selling hot and heavy with a BIN Hulk 1 and carded GI Joe figures that BIN in the hundreds of dollars?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeahok.gif

Check out the Daredevil and X-Men auctions that also ended with BINs. The photos for the three are all different. One is a scan, one is a photo with the book on a carpet, the other is a photo with the book on a countertop. I always check out the pics on auctions to see if they were taken with the same scanner, camera, ect. These were obviously lifted from various places on the internet and I would say the chances of the auctions being scams is very high....not to mention to private bidding and suspect feedback.

IMO, this doesn't look right, although I've seen other sellers do this time and time again and want you the buyer to spend 800.00 based on one terrible little picture.

If you were going to sell a book for 800.00 and didn't own a scanner wouldn't you spring for the 0.25 per picture and show several different angles of the book. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hulk # 1

Hulk, Issue #1. The origin and first appearance of Daredevil! Overall condition is 8.3. Comic is intact and not missing any pages. Staples are intact and rust free. Cover gloss is good. Comic is Flat.

Paypal preffered. if you'd like to pay with something else please contact me first. Please allow 24-48 for response to emails. Insurance is mandatory with shipping. Not responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail. Also elling a small Captain Action collection. Pleas look at my other auctions. Thanks

Yes he looks legit...