• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Bob,

My point was more in regards to the fact that he has made it pretty clear he would like to keep his identity quiet. You are obviously the smartest man on the planet and were able to figure his identity out. Bully for you, now keep it to yourself. We already know how brilliant you are.

Richard

What are you getting so bent out of shape for?

Yup, I'd say I'm pretty close to crackin' this here mystery now. yeahok.gif

Ya Bedrock, you dropped a hernia over nothing!

And proceeded to pull Bob down because your read something that wasn't even slightly there.

You know, in re-reading through the posts I think you guys are correct. Obviously BZ knows Bob and was discussing his past. Bob wasn't calling him out. My bad and my apologies to Bob and all.

Richard

You know, in re-reading through the posts I think you guys are correct. Obviously BZ knows Bob and was discussing his past. Bob wasn't calling him out. My bad and my apologies to Bob and all.

Richard

Although... I for one am sitting firmly in the 'curious to know' camp juggle.gif

Ok it's me, I've got over 1,000 funny books, have a wife who was pregnant, have cabinets with books in them....and have bought a book from bob.....(oops, not lunch, darn......thought if I searched around the house again, those books would turn up)....

Sweet books, Bob was just reminiscing..................Kudos to both of you Bob and Bangzoom for always scaring up beautiful books.......

anyone need a copy of a platinum comic

Now....on to the collection.....any supersnipe's....V1#8 V1#8 V1#8....I need to see the reds........Mr. Bangzoom.....please

Anyone that has a copy, pm me....scan em......thanks.....

Richard

thumbsup2.gifflowerred.gif

Richard

Now why can't we see more posts like this? Classy Mea Culpa Bedrock.

Richard

Now why can't we see more posts like this?

Obviously no one else ever makes a mistake. Just ask 'em, they'll tell ya.

Classy Mea Culpa Bedrock.

I agree. Nice to see a potential flame war nipped in the bud by a civil head and e-tongue.

Jack

maximae librae Bangzoomi!!

Richard

Maybe because Richard is classier than most of us? confused-smiley-013.gifblush.gif

grin.gif

Richard

Maybe because Richard is classier than most of us? confused-smiley-013.gifblush.gif

No one is classier than me!!! sumo.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

Richard

No one is classier than me!!! sumo.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

That is true Fuel. I stand corrected. You are at least as classy as Richard. flowerred.gif

hello all...

ok, this is the "new and improved" GA forum...there is no civilty here, there is no niceness here, only crank swinging and moshing and shilling! now get back to the down and dirty...

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmpht

rick

hello all...

ok, this is the "new and improved" GA forum...there is no civilty here, there is no niceness here, only crank swinging and moshing and shilling! now get back to the down and dirty...

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmpht

rick

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

I'll probably be back posting photos sometime this weekend (possibly late Sunday). Lots of comics, pulps, and maybe a couple of rare Jerry Siegel items.

Such as one of those pesky releases he signed, much to his regret.

frown.gif

I'll probably be back posting photos sometime this weekend (possibly late Sunday). Lots of comics, pulps, and maybe a couple of rare Jerry Siegel items.

frown.gif

Can't wait!

Edited by Ivanko

frown.gif

Tec 27? 893crossfingers-thumb.gifflowerred.gif