• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

I may have already asked this....but do you have Exciting #9?

No, I don't.

sorry.gif

Me either....

tonofbricks.gif

However, I do have a # 2 (The Sphinx begins). That's just about on par with The Black Terror's 1st appearance.

Right? Right?? brick.gif

As the Terminator once said...

Wrong.

BangZoom, whatever happened to the Pep 22 you spoke of about a week ago? And where's the Jackpot 4? You are my #1 poster of all time here (slightly nudging out OldGuy and Darthdiesel) acclaim.gif

If you look back over the posting for the past few days, you'll see that the comics are going up in groups, more or less, alphabetically. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BangZoom, whatever happened to the Pep 22 you spoke of about a week ago? And where's the Jackpot 4? You are my #1 poster of all time here (slightly nudging out OldGuy and Darthdiesel) acclaim.gif

If you look back over the posting for the past few days, you'll see that the comics are going up, more or less, alphabetically. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif"D" is for Detective (#27). makepoint.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif

Hey BZ, can you show off a few Master Comics, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, war stuff. I love those Raboy Covers!

Thanks again for sharing these wonderful books with all of us. I look at this post everyday!

Hey BZ, can you show off a few Master Comics, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, war stuff. I love those Raboy Covers!

Thanks again for sharing these wonderful books with all of us. I look at this post everyday!

I'll take a look to see if I have anything that fits the bill. smoker.gif

Beautiful BZ! Any Supes in that stack of books? popcorn.gif

I may have already asked this....but do you have Exciting #9?

No, I don't.

sorry.gif

BZ; hi.gif

Well, since you don't have a copy of Exciting #9, would you happen to have a copy of its partner in crime.............Startling Comics #10?

This seems to be an extremely tough book to find in any kind of decent condition.

BZ; hi.gif

Well, since you don't have a copy of Exciting #9, would you happen to have a copy of its partner in crime.............Startling Comics #10?

This seems to be an extremely tough book to find in any kind of decent condition.

hanghead.gif

I did not click on this thread for a few days on purpose. I let some 55 unread posts accrue. And it paid off.

Now I am left with the feeling that I am actually more in awe of the condition of the books versus what the books actually are. One grows numb to it all like one does walking through a museum for 4 hours, too much to take it at once. From the little I know about paper and time I feel like I am looking at something that is not supposed to be.

We have all seen these books before, we have all seen nice copies be it in person, or online. But I doubt so many of us have seen so many of these books in this condition... in one place.

I don't know if more compliments need be handed out to BZ, or just our thanks.

Ze-

Hangman4GA.jpg

I may "quote" this one a bunch. I think it should be pictured on every page! Thanks for sharing.