• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

I haven't had the time this week to scan anything new so I'm rerunning the very first photos I posted when I joined the Boards three months ago.

They were originally submitted to the Golden Age group shot thread.

PepComics3-10GA.jpgPepComics11-18GA.jpgPepComics19-26GA.jpgPepComics27-31.jpg

Bangzoom,

I never get tired of viewing your books. Keep up the postings. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Harvey,

If I can finish up with some painting we're doing around here, I was thinking of showing off some Burroughs books today or maybe some Fiction House comics and artwork. hungover.gif

Bangzoom,

Thanks Harvey,

If I can finish up with some painting we're doing around here, I was thinking of showing off some Burroughs books today or maybe some Fiction House comics and artwork. hungover.gif

Burroughs smile.gif Burroughs smile.gif Pleeez smile.gif Howz about some John Coleman Burroughs DJ artwork ? That would be sooooo coool smile.gif

Bangzoom,

Thanks Harvey,

Fiction House! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I would love to see:

Cap 46

Cap 16

All select 1-up

1-10 of Subby

Any Dr. Fate More Fun cover

Love to see a high grade Suspense 3 or any other Suspense cover

Junior Comics any issue

Kid Komics any issue

Action 108

Famous Funnies any Frazetta cover!

Weird Science Fantasy 29 in high grade

Any would be great, all would be incredible

Thanks in advance

Paul

All good suggestions.

In fact, I'd already pulled Suspense #1 out for future use. smily549.gif

Took me a while to find it, and he didn't say Suspense 3, but a 1 yes! So how about the 1 and the 3...huh BZ what do you say? poke2.gif

Bangzoom,

Thanks Harvey,

Bangzoom,

You collect OA too?

Bill

Burroughs smile.gif Burroughs smile.gif Pleeez smile.gif Howz about some John Coleman Burroughs DJ artwork ? That would be sooooo coool smile.gif

I pulled out a couple of dozen Burroughs novels with beautiful dustjackets last night. I'll take some photos and post them later. hi.gif

I've seen quite a few pre-war Detective Comics posted on the Boards, but seemingly fewer issues from 1941-1945.

Since I have quite a few of those, I thought I'd post scans of some over the next week. popcorn.gif

BZ, a quick question for you. On this batch of 'Tec books - all gorgeous btw - not only the books are clean but staple placement apart from one seem perfect. So, my question is: how much upgrading did you do when you put your collection together?

popcorn.gif for more 'Tecs.

BZ, a quick question for you. On this batch of 'Tec books - all gorgeous btw - not only the books are clean but staple placement apart from one seem perfect. So, my question is: how much upgrading did you do when you put your collection together?

popcorn.gif for more 'Tecs.

Every time I bought a new collection, I upgraded if I found a better copy.