• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Some of my favortite stories in early GA were the sci-fi ones! So much fun. That and charaters that are Nurses turn me on. So sci-fi stories that include nurses are a real plus. My wife was a nurse and when she was in her prime, that was a good incentive to end up in her care.

Some of my favortite stories in early GA were the sci-fi ones! So much fun. That and charaters that are Nurses turn me on. So sci-fi stories that include nurses are a real plus. My wife was a nurse and when she was in her prime, that was a good incentive to end up in her care.

When you were in your prime (not that you aren't now) did you carry a ray-gun?

Since we've been traveling back in time, I must mention that 40 years ago this month, Jimi Hendrix released his first album. There's never been anyone like him since. I saw him last at the Berkeley Community Theatre on Saturday, May 30th, 1970.It was amazing.

Since we've been traveling back in time, I must mention that 40 years ago this month, Jimi Hendrix released his first album. There's never been anyone like him since. I saw him last at the Berkeley Community Theatre on Saturday, May 30th, 1970.It was amazing.

:o You mean there was life 5 years before I arrived? Inconceivable!

You know, there are very few regrets I have in life, and even fewer things that I would trade a testicle for. I regret that he wasn't around when I started going to concerts. I would make that trade for the opportunity to have seen him play.

Guardineer sure knew how to create a sense of fun and excitement! :applause:

Holy Shiite, BZZZT!

{EDITO}

I've thought a lot 'bout 'iss. Now that I've drank Miller esqueanchaire', I feel happy.

Where was I . . .

Oh, yes.

Ahem . . .

I'll edit this, later. Puh-leeze.

{min. edit 1}

Um . . . I'm legally drunk.

Anyway . . .

So.

Genius' changes the subject of the argument.

From 1600, it has been so.

{min. edit2}

This is fun.

Edited by King_of_Batch

Here's the first appearance of the strip Sand Hog ("A Story of Tunnel Builders") by Paul Gustavson.

sandhog.jpg

Great stuff, BZ!! Thats as close as I may come to that issue...

Feel free to post the splash from the "Skyrocket Steele" story from that issue! :hi:

Holy Shiite, BZZZT!

{EDITO}

I've thought a lot 'bout 'iss. Now that I've drank Miller esqueanchaire', I feel happy.

Where was I . . .

Oh, yes.

Ahem . . .

{min. edit 1}

Anyway . . .

So.

Genius' change the subject of the argument.

{min. edit2}

This is fun.

Thanks for the post! You raise a lot of good points here.

Holy Shiite, BZZZT!

{EDITO}

Where was I . . .

Oh, yes.

Ahem . . .

{min. edit 1}

Anyway . . .

So.

{min. edit2}

This is fun.

Agreed. Finally, a post that covers all the hot button topics in the GA market in one lucid, skillfully drafted paragraph.

Holy Shiite, BZZZT!

{EDITO}

Where was I . . .

Oh, yes.

Ahem . . .

{min. edit 1}

Anyway . . .

So.

{min. edit2}

This is fun.

Agreed. Finally, a post that covers all the hot button topics in the GA market in one lucid, skillfully drafted paragraph.

lol