• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Cool stuff, Scrooge.

Thanks for posting. :applause:

I'm especially impressed that you caught the John Severin - Charles Russell swipe.

Very impressive.

Let's not get overly excited here. It's Severin himself that pointed it out to everyone. It's recorded in Squa Tront # 11. Think of me as the archivist / librarian of the group ...

He's the Cliff Clavin of the boards.

1720203188_df16d46d87_b.jpg

Watch out! He has a test tube and he knows how to use it. My favorite mad scientist from May 1937.

1720201718_530fc49187_b.jpg

Satan's scalpel. Is the monkey going to help? Not a happy thought but good for Halloween in 1935.

1720203188_df16d46d87_b.jpg

Watch out! He has a test tube and he knows how to use it. My favorite mad scientist from May 1937.

1720201718_530fc49187_b.jpg

Satan's scalpel. Is the monkey going to help? Not a happy thought but good for Halloween in 1935.

Isn't the monkey's head going to be put on the dames body like the one behind the bars? (shrug)

How about a typically plot challenged GA sci-fi romp? It's been a while -

:applause: for the scans, as always...

But you don't know just how plot-challenged it is! Check out the Spurt Hammond story from Planet #11. Look familiar? hm

46721-planet11.jpg.3a4f4f6365b656d1b758c53092a7cfae.jpg

But you don't know just how plot-challenged it is! Check out the Spurt Hammond story from Planet #11. Look familiar? hm

:o

:applause: I love it when we uncover this type of stuff. Simply amazing. The GA really was the Wild West!

:o

:applause: I love it when we uncover this type of stuff. Simply amazing. The GA really was the Wild West!

Wow, that's a trip! lol So which came first? The Planet 11, I assume?

Jeff