• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

BZ,

Thanks for the Bronc BLB. I didn't know you could find the whole book on line. I have a Red Ryder BLB and a lot of Tom Mix but I don't think I have a Bronc. And thanks to the other Red Ryder post. Lorna Donne was a cute little cookie I bet.

bb

And thanks to the other Red Ryder post. Lorna Donne was a cute little cookie I bet.

bb

Since you guys pointed it out, I figured I would check even though I knew I would be disappointed in this Lorna Doone's version. She only appears briefly in the story and I scanned the best panel below but it's as I suspected a far cry from the way I think of Lorna Doone thanks to Matt Baker as seen in the cover and an interior page from CI # 32 also below :luhv:

49062-RedRyder104Story1Panel-LornaDoone.jpg.a3c5f349ef4fe3c60a28afcab65335ca.jpg

49063-RedRyder104-LornaDooneCI-BakerCover.jpg.8b3d650b2cb35a220f6097c21fdc7f12.jpg

49064-RedRyder104-LornaDoone-InteriorBaker.jpg.0ad7c3f8ca7e54fde2004c9ca878d5d6.jpg

I'd fly to the moon...

Lorna Doones and chocolate milk. :cloud9:

I love Bosco, it's rich and chocolatey.

Chocolate-flavored Bosco is mighty good for me.

Mama puts it in my milk for extra energy.

Bosco gives me iron and sunshine Vitamin D.

Oh, I love Bosco, that's the drink for me.

2102520370_26dbab3910_o.jpg

Chester Gump believed in Santa. And why not. He had good reasons for wanting to believe in Santa back in 1929 and the same thing works for 2007.

2101739483_34bd59cc50_o.jpg

Maybe Santa will bring him some nice BLB like these. He would have to wait a few years but they are nice to have.

bb

2101739483_34bd59cc50_o.jpg

Maybe Santa will bring him some nice BLB like these. He would have to wait a few years but they are nice to have.

bb

I wish Santa would bring me some nice BLBs like those :wishluck:

That Mickey is outstanding!

Are those yours, BB? If so, WOW! Either way, thanks for posting them.

BZ,

I wasn't even close on this one. I thought it was a Walt Disney Comic and Stories cover. The three stockings seemed to be a clue. But why would the ducks need stockings. Maybe they used them in the artic under their mukluks or when ice skating.

bb