• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Have you considered sending anything to CGC?

I've thought of sending All-American #16.

But it's not something I really have any serious intention of doing.

You should also consider sending in your Adventure 40, which, as I recall, was one of your most amazing books. If you have the chance, you should re-scan you AA #16 and Adv. #40 so that the edges aren't cropped. We would love to see them in their full glory.

Have you considered sending anything to CGC?

I've thought of sending All-American #16.

But it's not something I really have any serious intention of doing.

You should also consider sending in your Adventure 40, which, as I recall, was one of your most amazing books. If you have the chance, you should re-scan you AA #16 and Adv. #40 so that the edges aren't cropped. We would love to see them in their full glory.

Why stop there? Send the Tec 27 too! And if you have More Fun 52, send that also (I can't remember, but I will assume you have this ;) )!

at $1k per pop to satisfy his curiosity as he said, its pretty steep. If I were BZ I think I'd find cheap books in comparable grade and send those in instead to get an idea for what my keys might grade at.

at $1k per pop to satisfy his curiosity as he said, its pretty steep. If I were BZ I think I'd find cheap books in comparable grade and send those in instead to get an idea for what my keys might grade at.

and, unless he is selling, I don't see the point to grade either...I cgc all my books for the resto check, but if bang bought them 30years ago, probably pretty safe that they are resto free, or bought at a price that resto won't affect "value"

nice, assuming the top edge is as clean as the rest, you got some high grade beauties there that are delightful to view in their natural state.

Fixed it for you. ;)

nice, assuming the top edge is as clean as the rest, you got some high grade beauties there that are delightful to view in their natural state.

Fixed it for you. ;)

oh, I would love to see them au natural, but since the question was posed "about slabbing" figured I would taylor my response that way lol

I am very appreciative of bz collection, and others I get to see soon :wishluck: enjoying and sharing is my fav pasttime!

Fixed it for you. ;)

oh, I would love to see them au natural, but since the question was posed "about slabbing" figured I would taylor my response that way lol

I am very appreciative of bz collection, and others I get to see soon :wishluck: enjoying and sharing is my fav pasttime!

Between getting them slabbed and seeing "full" scans I'd be happier seeing full scans. And it would be cheaper as well.

Fixed it for you. ;)

Between getting them slabbed and seeing "full" scans I'd be happier seeing full scans. And it would be cheaper as well.

how about full scans of the comic in a slab, though you are right, it won't be cheaper

Ladies and gentlemen.

Step right up and witness the amazing Captain Tornado as he battles warriors from another galaxy.

Stare in amazement as an artificial heart beats inside a glass container.

Prepare to be terrified as you meet blue haired slave masters from another world.

All this entertainment and more is available to you because of electricity and other new technologies that make these wonders possible.

The price of admission is only one thin dime.

Please pay the cashier as you enter the tent.