• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Here is another cover that may, or may not, be by Belarski.

thrillingmystery193606.jpg

Thrilling Mystery (June 1936)

Pulps have a well deserved reputation for having lurid covers. This one is especially gruesome. :o

As an additional treat, this issue also contains a story by Robert E. Howard ("Black Wind Howling").

Here is another cover that may, or may not, be by Belarski.

thrillingmystery193606.jpg

Thrilling Mystery (June 1936)

Pulps have a well deserved reputation for having lurid covers. This one is especially gruesome. :o

As an additional treat, this issue also contains a story by Robert E. Howard ("Black Wind Howling").

That's one I still need! (worship)

First time I'm seeing this thread and I had to go back and look at the early posts.

The pic of that cabinet with the Batman #1 made me fall out of my chair. Simply Awesome!

First time I'm seeing this thread and I had to go back and look at the early posts.

The pic of that cabinet with the Batman #1 made me fall out of my chair. Simply Awesome!

Did you look at what was on the shelf immediately above it?

Edited by sfcityduck

I started reading this thread and looking at all of the amazing photo's and when I got to page 41 I decided to see how many more there were.....holy .....943 pages :o

No way I have time to go through that many in my lifetime...I need a cliff notes version of the thread with key images :banana: