• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

I guess there is no better place to announce it than here on the Bangzoom thread.

Shannon (Tarzan_Geek) and I are getting married :acclaim: Friday Oct. 19th. (Yes, day after tomorrow!) A small non-Tarzan ceremony in Vegas. THE TARZAN ASPECT OF THE WEEKEND WILL START WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE ROOM.

Everyone have a great weekend, because I know we will :banana:

fixed that for you!

I guess there is no better place to announce it than here on the Bangzoom thread.

Shannon (Tarzan_Geek) and I are getting married :acclaim: Friday Oct. 19th. (Yes, day after tomorrow!) A small non-Tarzan ceremony in Vegas. THE TARZAN ASPECT OF THE WEEKEND WILL START WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE ROOM.

fixed that for you!

:gossip: shhhhh ... he doesn't know it yet, but I've already packed a leopard print loin-cloth ... for him ... I'll be naked!

fixed that for you!

:gossip: shhhhh ... he doesn't know it yet, but I've already packed a leopard print loin-cloth ... for him ... I'll be naked!

:o:blush:

If she has a thing for Tarzan and given your appearance, then all of the pieces are starting to fall into place. hm

Congratulations on the pending ceremony. What's that line about out punting the coverage? :banana:

Thanks Jim!

Which issue of Adventure (or Action) Comics is that just over your right shoulder? hm

Adventure 61- Sandman phonebooth cover.

Shannon (Tarzan_Geek) and I are getting married :acclaim: Friday Oct. 19th. (Yes, day after tomorrow!) A small non-Tarzan ceremony in Vegas. <3

That's awesome! Congratulations!! :applause:

I wish my wife had more of an interest in my collecting habits -- I'm lucky to get the occasional "That's nice dear." :sorry:

Jeff

I guess there is no better place to annoujavascript: void(0);

javascript: void(0);nce it than here on the Bangzoom thread.

Shannon (Tarzan_Geek) and I are getting married :Friday Oct. 19th. (Yes, day after tomorrow!) A small non-Tarzan ceremony in Vegas. <3

:o

Congratulations to you both!!! :applause:

Edited by adamstrange

I didn't want Siegel's birthday to come and go without posting something to commemorate it, so here are a couple of items from my collection.

First, is a page from one of his scripts for a story that appeared in Superman # 11.

And second, is a letter from Siegel to Jack Liebowitz asking for payment for work performed for DC.

I posted the letter previously but I think this is the first time for the -script.

Shannon (Tarzan_Geek) and I are getting married :acclaim: Friday Oct. 19th. (Yes, day after tomorrow!) A small non-Tarzan ceremony in Vegas. <3

Best of luck to you and Shannon, Richard!

I think we're a bit over-whelmed by the ringing of wedding bells but those are some wonderful historical documents, BZ!