• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

This has been an incredible thread of comics and the like. I'm stunned and amazed and loving every picture that you post Bangzoom. Thank you for sharing.

One question I have. Ultimately, collectors have an objective to their means, what do you plan to do with this collection one day. Donate it to a museum? Sell it at auction? Bequeth it to your kin?

It single handedly has to be the finest collection I (we) have had the pleasure of viewing through pictorials.

Thanks again for the wonderful memories (thumbs u

One question I have. Ultimately, collectors have an objective to their means, what do you plan to do with this collection one day. Donate it to a museum? Sell it at auction? Bequeth it to your kin?

If no one in my family is interested in the collection I guess it will ultimately be put up for sale. hm

weirdtales19321933.jpg

Hi BZ,

Been meaning to find time to say what an incredible WEIRD TALES shot ... just a beautiful selection of covers, in incredible shape to boot!!

I have a request: I'd LOVE to see a full scan of that white scorpion cover by St. John, the one above the bat-girl cover ... think you could swing it?

Thanks for the amazing imagery!!

weirdtales193302.jpg

FANTASTIC service BZ!! Thank you so much. That cover seems hard to track down.

WOW. What an incredible copy you own. Just flawless, for a pulp or otherwise. Its a knock out! How is it even possible a copy that nice survived???

(worship)

WOW. What an incredible copy you own. Just flawless, for a pulp or otherwise. Its a knock out! How is it even possible a copy that nice survived???

(worship)

Thanks, Ryan. :)

Someone took really nice care of these pulps way back when.

I'm going to post a bunch of Weird Tales with Brundage covers in the next few days. They're all in the same immaculate condition.

These were posted recently but I'll repost them for those who may have missed it.

weirdtales193211.jpg

November 1932 (Introduction of Robert E. Howard's Bran Mak Morn.)

weirdtales193212.jpg

December 1932 (Contains the first Conan story ever published.)

weirdtales193301.jpg

January 1933 (Contains the second Conan story published.)