• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

:o(worship):cry::applause::luhv:

Thank you. Thank you. :acclaim:

There will now be a brief intermission while I dry my eyes. :)

I can relate. I'm glad you saw the range of emotions I was experiencing. I think the emoticons said it best.....

Emoticons always say it better.

That's why for Christmas I'll be offering for sale to the public a full set of flash cards illustrating every standard emoticon.

They're great for business use or just around the house, for communicating with the family. :grin:

47709-weirdtales19321933.jpg

...and the one that is circled is exceptionally valuable and in high demand. Can anyone answer the question as to why? ( yes, of course I know why...this is a test!)

Because she's not wearing any underwear? hm:angel:

That too....but it's because she looks like Robin, the Boy Wonder.

...and the one that is circled is exceptionally valuable and in high demand. Can anyone answer the question as to why? ( yes, of course I know why...this is a test!)

Bang...you're a man after my own heart.

Black_Hand ....you are kinda' close.....

Because Golden Smog, side project for Jeff Tweedy of Wilco, used it for an album cover?

Batgirl?.... yawn. zzz

Now the one to left with the REH Conan "Slithering Shadow" Naked/Lesbo/Bondage/S&M cover.... :luhv:

Jeff

Batgirl?.... yawn. zzz

Now the one to left with the REH Conan "Slithering Shadow" Naked/Lesbo/Bondage/S&M cover.... :luhv:

Which comic character did that inspire? :baiting:

Batgirl?.... yawn. zzz

Which comic character did that inspire? :baiting:

Catwoman had a Cat o' Nine Tails, right? hm

Jeff

Hey, Bangzoom, when's the open house reading party? I'll bring a bottle of fine California wine as the host(ess) gift.

The party was held Saturday, October 27th.

Didn't you get your invitation?

We ended up using all sorts of ideas found in this 1930's periodical.

We read passages from our favorite Weird Tales story and indulged in other revelries. :insane:

halloweenparties.jpg

Hey, Bangzoom, when's the open house reading party? I'll bring a bottle of fine California wine as the host(ess) gift.

The party was held Saturday, October 27th.

Didn't you get your invitation?

We ended up using all sorts of ideas we found in this 1930's periodical.

We read passages from our favorite Weird Tales story and indulged in other revelries. :insane:

halloweenparties.jpg

:sorry:

Nah, Robin had smaller boobs...